• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I've Finally Had Enough. Following Perhaps The Most Demoralizing Regular Season Loss In Franchise History, I Refuse To Watch Any Longer Until Someone Is Fired (Shula and/or Rivera. I'll Take One or Both).

Proudiddy

Bla bla bla.... so what?

Do you think things will change just by writing here? let me tell you something: being a professional player in USA is a piece of cake. you get a lot of money and you are not charged for anything.

Do you know what happens when fans meet players? You guys clap hands. No one presses them! A  WR like the KB, who is lazy, has no sense of urgency and plays like he's practicing, you prefer to get autograph than to demand that guy honor our shirt

you guys are writing in forums "Shula has to go" but who charges JR? Do you protest in the games? I've never seen anyone get organized to look at the JR's box during a match and charge. charge him to take action. It's all very easy. the owners and players are accommodated because the fans only stay on the internet and when they see them in person, they only flatter.

So do not revolt online if you have no attitude. do you know why a soccer player “exudes blood” in Europe? because there the fans charges! if you don’t perform, or be lazy in the field, you will be charged. It has pressure!

I wish i was a professional player in America. it's sooooo easy

Gettleman's biggest mistake was cutting corners (no pun intended) and I don't think Rivera & Company have ever figured out how to adjust to that. They call games as if the holes Gettleman left on the team don't exist. I think if he had gotten to chance to bring in his own coaching staff he would have at least picked a head coach who shared his vision and could have handled the hand he dealt to him.

I don't intend to stop watching, but today did put me over the edge in regards to hating our play calling (and firing Shula).

With 10 minutes left in the 4th, I still felt like we could get back in the game, but we are perfectly content with wasting downs trying to run the ball.  It's embarassing.

Icing on the cake, my brother is a Bears fan, so I have to listen to that for the rest of the year.

no heart no emotion nothing. i remember that 1-15 team...  they went in knowing may get our asses kicked but going to fight. or the cardiac cats squad. hell i even recall the squad that beat the bears in the playoffs. each of those teams had heart. this team is like the squad eho played the cards and let larry go crazy. it time to make head rolls. 

2 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

At least you guys can say “I was born into this franchise”, I freaking PICKED this franchise

f*ck me

And I did too.  Damn I was stupid.  Why wasn't I intelligent enough to pick the Pats to be my new favorite team once my Rams headed for St. Louis?  Or the Steelers?  God, I was stupid.  I guess I never envisioned 21 year's of the same old garbage most seasons except for the 2 super bowl losing seasons.  At least I was born into rooting for the Loser Angeles Angels. 

3 minutes ago, Semaj said:

And I did too.  Damn I was stupid.  Why wasn't I intelligent enough to pick the Pats to be my new favorite team once my Rams headed for St. Louis?  Or the Steelers?  God, I was stupid.  I guess I never envisioned 21 year's of the same old garbage most seasons except for the 2 super bowl losing seasons.  At least I was born into rooting for the Loser Angeles Angels. 

Ha yep I actually just said to myself the other day “why the F couldn’t I have chosen the Pats”.

I guess we’ll always have 2002! Probably the only championship win we’ll ever experience 

The local Charlotte media is a big problem too. They don't question the Panthers franchise like JR or coaching staff in fear of being fired. We have a guy that works for ESPN who can do it who don't say poo either, Mr. Newton

But they quick as fug to blow up Cam comments about a female asking about routes. How fuging pathetic. fug them too.

I don't think I will either. Was thinking about going to some more games as the NE game was sick but how do we beat NE then lose like this rofl...

Half the time the players look like they don't care so why are we caring? Seriously the NO game they were whining internally like little bitches and didn't come to work. The coaches are incapable and the players seem fed up with it but aren't saying or doing poo about it so....boring to watch this poo show team and they visually are weaker and less talented than most of the other teams with some exceptions but overall they look hilariously bad when you have two games on and are watching side by side.

3 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

I thought the New Orleans loss was the worst, but we just find ways to out do ourselves.  This was pathetically embarrassing.  It was beyond embarrassing.  And I have had enough.  Changes shouldve been made after the Superbowl, specifically Shula being fired, and they weren't.  Rivera shouldve been fired after last season,  and he wasn't.  And Gettleman wasnt fired until AFTER he neglected protecting our franchise QB and allowed him to be completely wrecked...  and funny thing is, his legacy lives on through Matt Kalil's garbage ass, who may be the worst tackle we have ever started...  Byron Bell was better than Kalil, lol.  Matt Willig was better than Kalil.

This team is lifeless, listless, and completely hopeless.  You heard the sideline reporter today say our sideline was lifeless, but you didnt need a report to see that, as it was clear in their on-field performance.

We have too many guys just going through the motions and we have a fuging robot for a coach who has skated by with superior players carrying him in his few successful seasons, despite his best efforts to foil them.

JR, you wanted a "family"?  Well, you got one, and it's fuging broken and dysfunctional.  You continue to ignore changes that need to be made due to pure greed, selfishness, and antiquated, irrelevant values.

We held the ball possibly three times longer than the Bears today.  Their offense didnt score a TD.  And we still lost.  If that isnt a broken ass team, I dont know what is.  But, I'm not going to be a party to it any longer until something is changed.

I will always be a Panthers fan.  I will never root for another team.  I'm NC born and raised, and not that that is a prerequisite to fandom, but it has always served as my incentive to be a fan...  there is pride in your team representing you.  But, there is no pride involved with this team, and you dont want these people representing you...   half-assing through everything, or just outright being inept.  And I've suffered through every losing season we've ever had, week to week, faithfully watching since our inception, but no team has felt quite as purposefully disastrous as this one.  It's painful to watch.  I've never watched one of our teams in the past and felt like every single play something horrible was going to happen, until this one...  and sadly, it usually does.

I'm not going to support purposely losing, by purposeful losers like Rivera and Shula.  I'm not going to be complicit in the acceptance of mediocrity any longer.  Enough is a fuging 'nough.  Get your poo together JR, or you won't win people back over like you have in the past.  If it isn't your meddling in matters you have no business in, be it political or personnel, it's your complete neglect that is ruining this team.  Heads better roll this week (but they won't), and until they do, I won't be watching.

I'm about to repost this statement on every social media outlet that I have with your approval Proudiddy. You took the words right out of my mouth! How would you like your credit to read sir?

Archived