• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I've Finally Had Enough. Following Perhaps The Most Demoralizing Regular Season Loss In Franchise History, I Refuse To Watch Any Longer Until Someone Is Fired (Shula and/or Rivera. I'll Take One or Both).

Proudiddy

Just now, bobsfoodbasics said:

I switched to the bucs and bills game during the 4th quarter.

At least it was 2 teams giving it their all trying to win.

Man, you missed 3 more drives that included Cam getting sacked and us punting (horribly) them the ball back!  How could you?

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

At least you guys can say “I was born into this franchise”, I freaking PICKED this franchise

f*ck me

Good point, and I'm sorry.  Does feel like I inherited a portapotty from my rich uncle that made his fortune from making people fat off chicken and burgers.

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

The same Gettleman who put together this offensive line?

The same Gettleman who put together the secondary while getting rid of Norman?

I mean I could go on but christ, open your eyes. Gettleman was part of the problem but THE problem is JR and he remains. 

yeah Gettleman made some mistakes as all gm s are going to do.  His worst by far was keeping Rivera at the helm when he had a chance to dump him .  Or maybe that was all JR.  Maybe that is why Gettleman was fired.  He knew Rivera was holding the team back and wanted to get rid of him.

2 minutes ago, blackcat said:

With the talent on this team and a 10 day prep time, there's no chance we should have lost this game.  I was fine with sucking when we had shitty players, but this is a joke.  What the actual fuq is wrong with this team?

940x.jpg

25 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

You know what I agree. Not gonna waste 4 hours of my day every weekend watching a team that doesnt wanna be there and never being held accountable for it

I thought very hard today to expand my NFL protest to include the Panthers.  Haven't made up my mind yet.

Archived