• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I've Finally Had Enough. Following Perhaps The Most Demoralizing Regular Season Loss In Franchise History, I Refuse To Watch Any Longer Until Someone Is Fired (Shula and/or Rivera. I'll Take One or Both).

Proudiddy

2 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

Lol at the quitters this franchise has

Yeah, i quit when i faithfully showed up week in and week out for 1-15 and 2-14 seasons sprinkled nicely between 7-9s.  

You want to see the real "quitters this franchise has"?  Look no further than the sideline and the green space between it.  

I've been a die-hard Panthers fan since before the first game in '95. But I've only watched 2 games live on TV thus season-SF & Eagles-and that's only due to the time they were on. All others I've recorded them and then watched them only if they've won. I've gone scuba diving on Sundays instead, which is something I've enjoyed way more this season.

I'm so glad I've done that instead of watching this demorilizing display of football by the Panthers. My only regret is that diving season around here will be ending soon so I guess it will be back to being depressed on Sunday afternoons.

Just now, Paa Langfart said:

Firing gettleman was a mistake that will probably never be rectified.

The same Gettleman who put together this offensive line?

The same Gettleman who put together the secondary while getting rid of Norman?

I mean I could go on but christ, open your eyes. Gettleman was part of the problem but THE problem is JR and he remains. 

Just now, Harbingers said:

No. Posers do. 

I wish I was a poser, then I wouldn't have to endure this sh*t anymore. Wish my dad never introduced me to this sorry ass franchise. But, I love this team and could never switch up, no matter how sad it gets.

Archived