• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I've Finally Had Enough. Following Perhaps The Most Demoralizing Regular Season Loss In Franchise History, I Refuse To Watch Any Longer Until Someone Is Fired (Shula and/or Rivera. I'll Take One or Both).

Proudiddy

I thought the New Orleans loss was the worst, but we just find ways to out do ourselves.  This was pathetically embarrassing.  It was beyond embarrassing.  And I have had enough.  Changes shouldve been made after the Superbowl, specifically Shula being fired, and they weren't.  Rivera shouldve been fired after last season,  and he wasn't.  And Gettleman wasnt fired until AFTER he neglected protecting our franchise QB and allowed him to be completely wrecked...  and funny thing is, his legacy lives on through Matt Kalil's garbage ass, who may be the worst tackle we have ever started...  Byron Bell was better than Kalil, lol.  Matt Willig was better than Kalil.

This team is lifeless, listless, and completely hopeless.  You heard the sideline reporter today say our sideline was lifeless, but you didnt need a report to see that, as it was clear in their on-field performance.

We have too many guys just going through the motions and we have a fuging robot for a coach who has skated by with superior players carrying him in his few successful seasons, despite his best efforts to foil them.

JR, you wanted a "family"?  Well, you got one, and it's fuging broken and dysfunctional.  You continue to ignore changes that need to be made due to pure greed, selfishness, and antiquated, irrelevant values.

We held the ball possibly three times longer than the Bears today.  Their offense didnt score a TD.  And we still lost.  If that isnt a broken ass team, I dont know what is.  But, I'm not going to be a party to it any longer until something is changed.

I will always be a Panthers fan.  I will never root for another team.  I'm NC born and raised, and not that that is a prerequisite to fandom, but it has always served as my incentive to be a fan...  there is pride in your team representing you.  But, there is no pride involved with this team, and you dont want these people representing you...   half-assing through everything, or just outright being inept.  And I've suffered through every losing season we've ever had, week to week, faithfully watching since our inception, but no team has felt quite as purposefully disastrous as this one.  It's painful to watch.  I've never watched one of our teams in the past and felt like every single play something horrible was going to happen, until this one...  and sadly, it usually does.

I'm not going to support purposely losing, by purposeful losers like Rivera and Shula.  I'm not going to be complicit in the acceptance of mediocrity any longer.  Enough is a fuging 'nough.  Get your poo together JR, or you won't win people back over like you have in the past.  If it isn't your meddling in matters you have no business in, be it political or personnel, it's your complete neglect that is ruining this team.  Heads better roll this week (but they won't), and until they do, I won't be watching.

Fans need to stop going to Panther games to make a statement to JR. I am fuggin tired of this sh*t. I've been a fan since I was 10 and have spent a TON of money (as I'm sure all of you have) on this Panthers product. Enough is enough. Until we make moves that screams we are trying to win superbowls, I don't think I can handle anymore of this. First start is to clean house on this coaching staff. Next thing is to MOVE IN ANOTHER DIRECTION when it comes to philosophy and identity. No more lame duck defensive coaches. It's time we take a chance on an offensive guy.

yea, I love the Panthers and will always root for them.  I just wish I had not bought tickets for a December game till closer to December....lol  I could have probably got them for free by then.

Pathetic - we are the laughing stock of the NFL when it comes to coaching - except Defense.

An owner that just wants to be a member and sell some chicken, a head coach that has no ownership of a horrible offensive coaching staff, a team that knows they are safe as long as they remain quiet - cash their checks - smile and say nice things.

Seriously fed up here as well - I was working a part time job delivering pizzas the 1-15 year  trying to make a buck to pay the bills any way I could - I still listened to every game on my car radio to the end - this team is different - I am really fed up with the product the Panthers organization puts on the field. I lay about 75% of the blame on the coaches and JR.  Firing gettleman was a mistake that will probably never be rectified.

Archived