• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Once again, it is the offensive coaching staff.

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Gettleman was keeping everyone working hard and a little uncomfortable which is a good thing.  Now, nobody cares just like Hurneys first tour of duty.  Fire him first.

Completely disagree--the ship turned when Gmagic fuged up the Norman situation.

12 minutes ago, WonderBoy said:

Is anyone else watching the Bengals/Steelers game?  The Bengals offense was horrible the first two weeks, they fire their OC and it's a complete turnaround.  But our coaching staff keeps blaming the players.

Another good example. Or what about the Ravens firing their OC before the playoffs and then going on to win the superbowl? Sometimes you need a change, and we are in dire need of a new OC, whether it fixes anything or not.

This team just doesn't do little things that matter.  The first turnover was a run-pitch option all the way.  The DL read it perfectly and spied on Cam. On this play, Cam did what you teach every QB to do in that position -- you pitch the ball. It would probably resulted in a good gain, but the RB just dropped it.

The second turnover that lead to a TD was a designed quick slant to Benjamin all the way. That ball was going to him 100 percent unless Cam gets sacked.  Receiver is supposed to make the cut quick enough to get inside position on the DB. Instead, Benjamin got outworked on the play and allowed his man to get inside position.

I see no reason to watch this mediocrity anymore. I see no reason to spend money on a franchise that finds mediocrity acceptable. Nothing will change until the owner decides that this is unacceptable. We just lost to John fugging Fox without them scoring a TD on offense. Honestly if the owner doesn't care about the product he puts on the field, then I sure as fug not going to anymore. 

6 minutes ago, PantherNation123 said:

I get what he's saying.  Too casual getting up to the line to run the next play...  however, part of that blame should be put on the coaching staff too

It also depends on if shula gets the play in fast enough. I'm leaning toward that being part of the problem...has to be right? right?

6 minutes ago, PantherNation123 said:

I get what he's saying.  Too casual getting up to the line to run the next play...  however, part of that blame should be put on the coaching staff too

Cam and the rest of the offense have looked damn good in the hurry up in past seasons. What changed? The talent is still there.

Our offensive staff have been passed by, the league has figured them out. We need to overhaul the offensive coaching staff. It should have happened in 2016. Until something is done with the staff, little is going to actually change.

2 hours ago, ladypanther said:

Cam has never acted spirited on the field until he makes a big play.  He never hurries to the line or seems to have any energy before a play.  I have wondered for a long time if he is a bit too casual.

The man bowls over 250 lb LBs... he leaps over DL at the goal line to score TDs... he takes to the air to touch the football to the endzone flag... he gets hit 30 times a game behind the poo of an OL he's required to work behind... he's the only player we can count on to score rushing TDs on top of being the only dependable runner for going on 7 full years now...

"too casual"

lol

If this poo wasn't real, somebody would have to fugging invent it.

Archived