• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Once again, it is the offensive coaching staff.

Jeremy Igo

I also believe RR after he eventually is fired from this head coaching position will never be hired for that position by any other NFL team he’s a DC and that’s his ceiling 

And after all this I don’t even think Shula will ever be hired as a quarterback coach much less a OC  

Just now, KillerKat said:

Rivera can go fug himself. I think he's lost the team by constantly throwing them under the bus and never taking any responsibility. 

This. If he still defends Shula then he can follow his ass out the door. Tired if this fuging moron doing nothing but blaming the players for poor execution while never acknowledging that maybe, just maybe his staff had the team poorly prepared and called a piss poor game. 

3 minutes ago, a girl is no one said:

From our fearless leader...

Seriously. Screw this coaching staff.

so like at what point does a coaching staff accept fuging responsibility for the fact players can't consistently execute

and if there are one or two players the coaching staff thinks are fuging up and not executing why not fuging bench them

oh that's right because it isn't one or two players, the coaching staff can't prepare players for poo.

11 minutes ago, Cam El said:

While I agree, overall, there is no excuse for that final interception, on Cam's part. 

I think he was tired and didn't put enough zip on the ballsnd not far out enough...trying to make a play, but this game was over after the 4th and 2 play.

3 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

I would never question Cam's devotion to the team or his work ethic, but I think what lp means is that there are many times where he doesn't seem energetic and the tempo of the offense often seems to reflect Cam's energy level.  It really does seem that he draws a lot from his own enjoyment of the game (who can blame him?), but the negative of that is that sometimes when things are down, the energy just doesn't seem to be there.  I don't think he trusts the coaching staff right now, either.

See my post above about the disappearance of our hurry up offense.

I imagine the lack of Olsen is absolutely hampering and only worsening existing issues, but we actually had a lot of success in the hurry up over the years. I think our scheme overall is a big steaming pile of manure. Pair that with a lack of opportunity in the offseason for Cam to develop chemistry, and that's the cherry on top to an already mounting number of negative variables.

6 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

I would never question Cam's devotion to the team or his work ethic, but I think what lp means is that there are many times where he doesn't seem energetic and the tempo of the offense often seems to reflect Cam's energy level.  It really does seem that he draws a lot from his own enjoyment of the game (who can blame him?), but the negative of that is that sometimes when things are down, the energy just doesn't seem to be there.  I don't think he trusts the coaching staff right now, either.

Anyone else notice that Newton didn't do his first down signal today? 

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

When an entire unit appears unprepared and unable to execute at all for most of the season, it is pointless to look at individual player performances.

It is the offensive staff.

They are not good.

That is all.

And why do we have this offensive coaching staff when we have known for years that they and our special teams suck donkey balls ?

4 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Its hard to have energy when you have to run the ball, throw the ball constantly over 16attempts long and hard, and also constantly getting knocked to the ground..Cam is no spring chicken all three have an affect on him. Someone else on the offense side has to step the f*** up. We need someonw else on offense to have a motor and some grit about themselves that is why i miss steve smith.

Archived