• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Once again, it is the offensive coaching staff.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Firing the OC makes a huge difference. Players are not the problem. Tons of teams with less talent scoring 28 points. 

What tons of teams are you referring too? For like the 6th game I've seen the ball hit a wr square in the chest or hands that leads to a int or turnover. This falls on either the player or player coaches for not getting in there ear after a fumble or drop. It's been going on for wayyyyyyyyy too long, how that falls soley on the oc idk.

2 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

I said before the play...bringing the team out of the huddle...up to the line.  No energy or even a sense of urgency when time is short.

At one point, for a time, we were actually quite good at the hurry up offense with Cam.

I imagine the lack or reps in training camp and preseason have played a role, but beyond that it just looks like the emphasis on the hurry up is missing this season. For that you would have to talk to the offensive coordinator.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Shula can't be retained after this one. 

I mean... at some point enough HAS to be enough but how many times have we said this only to see the dumbass right back at it again next week?

We need to take another step back (losing record this season) to take a step forward (firing Ron and Shula) and that comes after the season is over.

9 minutes ago, Camvp said:

Cam now leads the league in interceptions.  Behind Kizer,  Dalton, Siemian, Glennon, and well, literally every other QB.

A TD/INT ratio of less than one, after this game as well.

I'm sure the huddle has an explanation for each one on why it was Shula's fault, though.

Trying to make plays while hurt is one and trying to make uo for poor execution by olayers and coaches. 2015 team got points off of turnovers and field position leaving offense for more room for errors. This team can not make any errors bc the OC and Rivera are stuck in the 80s.Eating up the click and nothing to show for it. Cam really tries hard to be superman but even superman joined the justice league.

6 minutes ago, TheRed said:

The man literally....literally.... lays his body on the line to score.

Too casual? Do what?

I would never question Cam's devotion to the team or his work ethic, but I think what lp means is that there are many times where he doesn't seem energetic and the tempo of the offense often seems to reflect Cam's energy level.  It really does seem that he draws a lot from his own enjoyment of the game (who can blame him?), but the negative of that is that sometimes when things are down, the energy just doesn't seem to be there.  I don't think he trusts the coaching staff right now, either.

Archived