• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Once again, it is the offensive coaching staff.

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, stankowalski said:

Anybody ever think that maybe...just maybe...we're not as talented on the offensive side of the ball as we think we are?  We have some pieces but with the godawful play of our offensive line it's hard to get anything done.  

Every player on this offensive line has talent and has had success in the past. Even Matt Kalil his rookie year. It's on the coaches for them to reach their full potential as a unit. 

Going into the 4th quarter

Here are the playcalls of the 1st play of the drive

Shula first play of drive trend

Run

Pass

Run

Pass

Run

Pass

Run

Pass

This staff is the most predictable staff i have seen pro or college

Then the forcing it to McCaffrey as if they are trting to prove some point

2 minutes ago, Castavar said:

According to Rivera, it's all on the players. When is that last fuggin time this coaching staff (sans Wilks) actually took responsibility for their sh*t coaching?

Our beat reporters are trash. They should be bringing up the sh*t coaching every week.

This

..and you can't ask questions the Panthers don't like 

3 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Dan Fouts said it best at the beginning of the game. The Patriots and Lions have two of the worst passing defenses in the NFL. If the Panthers face a competent defense, this is the result. They will beat themselves.

Correct. The defense looks great because...the offense was horrid...if the offense was scoring (just like we did after getting a FG), the defense would immediately give up points (just like they did immediately after the offense scored today).

It is beyond pathetic that we had 10 days to prepare and this is the best this coaching staff could do. For gods sake we were beaten by a coach who is well known for his own stubborn brand of stupidity and clock mismanagement. This was an absolutely pathetic effort by both coaching and team. Time to clean house.

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

shula sure has fug hasn't thought of that because he keeps calling plays that exacerbate the offense's weaknesses. that dumb motherfuger doesn't have a clue when he's not being carried by a generational talent at quarterback

it's telling that on our sb run, nobody bothered poaching shula.

3 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

If you blame Cam, you know nothing about football. Simply put, you are stupid as fug.

Like I said in the gameday thread, when the coaching staff constantly puts the weight of the game on Cam's shoulders (just like they've done for every game since he's been drafted) because they are too incompetent at their own job, eventually he will break and force plays that aren't there. And that's where we are with him right now.

Our coaches need to go. It's time for a change. I'm almost to the point where it's not even worth my time watching these games anymore knowing nothing will ever change. 

Spitting facts. I don't think people realize just how much Cam has carried this entire offense on his shoulders since arriving here. Having to be an elite passer because our WRs are trash, while also being the only viable running game, while also getting hit almost 3 times more than any other QB in the league, all this behind what has been a sh*t o-line ever since he got here. I'm surprised he's lasted this long tbh Carolina has ruined a generational talent because of our sh*t owner.

Just now, manu4t said:

It is beyond pathetic that we had 10 days to prepare and this is the best this coaching staff could do. For gods sake we were beaten by a coach who is well known for his own stubborn brand of stupidity and clock mismanagement. This was an absolutely pathetic effort by both coaching and team. Time to clean house.

the one thing we couldn't do is give the bears free points via turnovers and/or short fields.  they've got some running backs and a tight end on offense, that's it.

so yeah, two bears defensive scores later the panthers are 4-3

7 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Is it just Mike Shula? Or is Shula limited by his personnel? He’s not the one not hustling to the line to spike the ball or missing blocks.

Either way I agree that it’s time for Shula to go.

It's a poorly coached unit that has no accountability. Plenty of talent but just poorly coached. Same amount of talent on the other side of the ball but totally different outcome. 

Archived