• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Once again, it is the offensive coaching staff.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Mol3m4n said:

Why will no one bring this up in house? 

According to Rivera, it's all on the players. When is that last fuggin time this coaching staff (sans Wilks) actually took responsibility for their sh*t coaching?

Our beat reporters are trash. They should be bringing up the sh*t coaching every week.

If you blame Cam, you know nothing about football. Simply put, you are stupid as fug.

Like I said in the gameday thread, when the coaching staff constantly puts the weight of the game on Cam's shoulders (just like they've done for every game since he's been drafted) because they are too incompetent at their own job, eventually he will break and force plays that aren't there. And that's where we are with him right now.

Our coaches need to go. It's time for a change. I'm almost to the point where it's not even worth my time watching these games anymore knowing nothing will ever change. 

4 minutes ago, saX man said:

We just held a team to no offensive points.  All we had to do was be smart, not turn it over and get like one score.  

The coaching staff NEEDS TO GO.  It's been apparent since before the Super Bowl. Again, 2015 only showed whatour talent can do in spite of them.  

3 points allowed, but still your point stands.

1 minute ago, Camvp said:

And if Newton finishes with more INTs than TDs on the season, will the staff take the blame for that too?

Cam Newton has had two OCs. One of which he got a head coaching gig...the other--no 25 college team would hire as an OC.

Yes, they will get the blame.

Archived