• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Once again, it is the offensive coaching staff.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Montsta said:

Agreed. I can’t remember the last time said the coaches poo the bed and were out coached. Every single time it’s because he players didn’t execute some mythically flawless gameplan set out by the coaches. 

If your gameplan is such a Swiss fuging watch then why does it fail so miserably so often? Why do we lead games by three fuging scores and then barely squeak out victories?

I mean honestly, has there ever once since Ron has been here been a lead you have been comfortable with? If it was literally 42-7 at halftime and I spent the second half doing yard work I would not be the least bit surprised to see we won (or lost) 45-42 at the end of the game. 

The guy lost me when he benched Cam for the tie BS and he has done nothing to warrant any trust since. 

He's clown shoes. Wouldn't surprise me if he was laughed at and looked down upon by the rest of the league. By anecdotes we know what the league thinks of Hurney and how stupid he is and now we have him back too. ROFL laughing stock complete.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

HC: Frank Reich, Jim Bob Cooter or perhaps Steve Wilks. 

OC: Hue Jackson could be an option if the Browns dump him. Maybe Ken Zampese gets another shot, but I think he's more QB coach than coordinator. 

All that said, I'm not really expecting any changes. 

I honestly think Reich would be the best fit for Newton. Shaw from Stanford wouldn’t be bad but he will never leave there. If we could land Hue as an OC, I’d be in heaven, but I’m like you, I don’t see any of this happening.

Sorry for the double post, but it’s worth mentioning: on NFL Live, Jeff Saturday was saying Newton’s problems aren’t his own. So, at least the media is starting to realize our OC is a mess. They went on to say how we were supposed to evolve, but when things get hairy, they go back to 2013 offense with designed Newton runs and long pass plays. Basically saying our scheme sucks.

4 hours ago, Fox007 said:

He's clown shoes. Wouldn't surprise me if he was laughed at and looked down upon by the rest of the league.

We already know the league feels that way about Shula.

After all the fawning coverage of Shula and his "schemes" in the Super Bowl year by the idiot media, Shula didn't get even a casual sniff for interviews for head coaching positions.

Why?  Because the rest of the league understand what a joke he is.

You're probably right that the same thing applies to Rivera.

On 10/22/2017 at 7:38 PM, Jeremy Igo said:

When an entire unit appears unprepared and unable to execute at all for most of the season, it is pointless to look at individual player performances.

It is the offensive staff.

They are not good.

That is all.

I've actually seen some progress on KB and Funch to want to keep Lance Taylor around longer, but yeah...

Archived