• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Packers hoping Aaron Rodgers returns Dec 17 against Carolina....

Jeremy Igo

Yep, Rodgers should wait til the game after that, otherwise his fate will end up like Romo's. And Rodgers wouldn't be a good broadcaster so he'd have to fight with Jay Cutler for that sh*tty spot he was offered before he came out of retirement and joined the Dolphins.

1 minute ago, iamcline said:

It did for the Panthers and CBS viewers everywhere this season. :D

We had two pick sixes and another silly Luke pick in the first quarter alone I believe. And then TD broke his collarbone again in the 2nd...? That was like the St. Valentine's Day Massacre on Thanksgiving.

2 hours ago, toldozer said:

If they lose 6 of the next 7 are they really going to bring him back at 5-8, I wouldn't. 

While I don't approve of playoff chances being a factor in whether you bring an injured player back to the field or not, I do think it'll be considered. If Hundley, who has never had an NFL start, can't keep the Packers in the mix, I think Rodgers will have to be 100%, slam dunk healthy to see the field again this season. 

The Packers are 2-6-1 without Rodgers in the last 5 years, and last week Hundley tossed 3 INT's in relief. Unlike Dallas, GB doesn't have a good OL to take the pressure off a reserve QB, so if the Packers can stay in contention I'll be impressed.

1 hour ago, caatfan said:

The Packers are 2-6-1 without Rodgers in the last 5 years, and last week Hundley tossed 3 INT's in relief. Unlike Dallas, GB doesn't have a good OL to take the pressure off a reserve QB, so if the Packers can stay in contention I'll be impressed.

and concerned, cus i'd be more worried about a team like that than Philadelphia in the playoffs

Archived