• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke officially out with concussion as reason

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, mjligon said:

We didn’t give him an opportunity to get “cleared”.

He meets with the doctor Monday.

If he’s out next week, yeah I’ll join you in the panic...but given what we know and what he was able to do this week, I’m not concerned at the moment.

We don't know anything about it. What is know though this is the 3rd year he has been concussed. Chances are really high even if he comes back he will go out again with his job. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy said:

So let's see if I have the timeline right...Gets hurt...gets put in the concussion protocol....doesn't have a concussion....still hurt....limited practice yesterday....practiced today....officially out for the game Sunday....will see independent doctors Monday....Ron Rivera doesn't have a clue what's going on because he doesn't consult with doctors ever

I'm no expert...obviously...but the sequence of events seems to be a little off from what SHOULD happen.  If he is going to see independent doctors on Monday then why is he even walking out to practice let alone participating at any degree...still confused

Once in the protocol, stage progression is the team physician's call. Getting out of the protocol, final call is up to the independent neurological consultant. No conspiracy, no anomalies here.

Just now, xav8tor said:

Once in the protocol, stage progression is the team physician's call. Getting out of the protocol, final call is up to the independent neurological consultant. No conspiracy, no anomalies here.

Except.....he doesn't have a concussion.....so ummmmm

Panthers at times get a dangerous player and end up releasing him or he retires for some reason or another. Greg Hardy was one of the best in the game and we had to get rid of him because of his actions. Luke has had 3 concussions and may lose him to and there goes another great players. Panthers don't always get players that turn out like the ones I named. Why can't we get players all these other teams get and do well starting at rookie level. I know this has nothing to do with this post to.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Except.....he doesn't have a concussion.....so ummmmm

I've explained this multiple times in numerous threads. For the last time, I hope, there is zero credible evidence that he didn't have a concussion. There is substantial evidence that he could have had one. There is a plethora of evidence that a concussion could not be ruled out (critical viewpoint in medical diagnosis). It is irrefutable that he is in the CONCUSSION protocol. End of the fuggin story, except it's not, and no one, at this point knows how it will play, or won't play, out.

Archived