• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Chicago Bears fans are saying...

Jeremy Igo

On 10/19/2017 at 10:10 AM, dimbee said:

I can't disagree with the sentiment that the Panthers should win this game running away.  They are clearly the superior team with superior talent on both sides of the ball.  The only chance Da Bears have of winning is if they feed the Panthers play after play of Heavy Package, 2 TE runs and wear them down and setup some play action... even still, the quick strike ability of the Panthers scares me.  It is what it is, I guess. :D

I just hope that Kuechly doesn't play, for his own sake.  I like Luke and think he's a beast but I fear for his health if the Bears do commit to run-heavy approach and he's slamming against Jordan Howard all day long.

Either way, I hope for no injuries for either team.  Lord knows Chicago can't handle more players going out.

Hello stranger. Good to see your still kickin'.

On 10/19/2017 at 8:10 AM, dimbee said:

I can't disagree with the sentiment that the Panthers should win this game running away.  They are clearly the superior team with superior talent on both sides of the ball.  The only chance Da Bears have of winning is if they feed the Panthers play after play of Heavy Package, 2 TE runs and wear them down and setup some play action... even still, the quick strike ability of the Panthers scares me.  It is what it is, I guess. :D

I just hope that Kuechly doesn't play, for his own sake.  I like Luke and think he's a beast but I fear for his health if the Bears do commit to run-heavy approach and he's slamming against Jordan Howard all day long.

Either way, I hope for no injuries for either team.  Lord knows Chicago can't handle more players going out.

If it isn't the rabble rouser. Where the hell have you been?

We’ll win this game by at least two touchdowns.

The Bears trying to beat the Panthers is like when a buddy who you used to beat up on each other with grows up, and now you’re bigger than him and he tries to beat you up again and you literally murder him (we all know this classic feeling).

I am a *little* concerned about Tanner Gentry because WhiteReceiverTM, but I don’t see the Bears doing much. 

By this time tomorrow, we’ll be BBQing and Wright Brothers’ing. Daaa Panthers—Oh poo.

13 minutes ago, PanthersToast88 said:

The Bears trying to beat the Panthers is like when a buddy who you used to beat up on each other with grows up, and now you’re bigger than him and he tries to beat you up again and you literally murder him (we all know this classic feeling).

I am a *little* concerned about Tanner Gentry because WhiteReceiverTM, but I don’t see the Bears doing much. 

By this time tomorrow, we’ll be BBQing and Wright Brothers’ing. Daaa Panthers—Oh poo.

this is low key the strangest post in the history of these boards

30 minutes ago, PanthersToast88 said:

Kl7D6.gif

55 minutes ago, PanthersToast88 said:

I understood the first sentence and that's good enough for me 

My prediction, the bears run the ball well and play really well at QB.  They dont score TDs and Gano wins it in the last seconds.  We play to the comp way to much and they can do something with Rodgers out, so they have life in that division.   Panthers need to take the fight to them or we will lose.

We dont have the best defensive player in football and win?  This will be an amazing battle and if we come out flat we win get destroyed.  Sure hope Cam is ready cause I'd go Bears at home with the points.

13 hours ago, PanthersToast88 said:

뭐 ?

Archived