• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Chicago Bears fans are saying...

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Growl said:

when fans say a team looks "average on paper" they aren't talking about statistical rankings

Its just another low info poster saying "lol derp who is james bradberry?  dey corners suk they need Revis go bears"

don't agree with that garbage even when you're this determined to grind an axe

To be fair, Worley is pure garbage.  

1 hour ago, dimbee said:

I can't disagree with the sentiment that the Panthers should win this game....

Either way, I hope for no injuries for either team.  Lord knows Chicago can't handle more players going out.

Had to logon and say "Holy crap it's Dimbee over dere!"

John Fox won last week rushing 40+ times to only a few passes. Since he won, he is probably giddy in the pants and wants to push it further and run 50+ times. He’s a lot Iike George Lucas, stubborn as hell. So we know Chicago is going to run 50 times in this game. It will be very disappointing if we lose knowing they will only run the ball. 

On October 19, 2017 at 11:10 AM, dimbee said:

I can't disagree with the sentiment that the Panthers should win this game running away.  They are clearly the superior team with superior talent on both sides of the ball.  The only chance Da Bears have of winning is if they feed the Panthers play after play of Heavy Package, 2 TE runs and wear them down and setup some play action... even still, the quick strike ability of the Panthers scares me.  It is what it is, I guess. :D

I just hope that Kuechly doesn't play, for his own sake.  I like Luke and think he's a beast but I fear for his health if the Bears do commit to run-heavy approach and he's slamming against Jordan Howard all day long.

Either way, I hope for no injuries for either team.  Lord knows Chicago can't handle more players going out.

Good to here from ya......how's the boy doing ?

13 hours ago, Navy_football said:

My wife is from Chicago so I don't care how we win this game as long as we win. Please baby Jesus don't let us lose this game.

My ex girlfriends (we still talk) family is from Chicago and she obviously is a bears fan..... I can't be bothered with her trash talk if the bears see this one through. I can't see it happening but football is football :thinking:

Archived