• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Chicago Bears fans are saying...

Jeremy Igo

Each week I search opponents boards for their views on the upcoming game. 

This week, the Bears. 

Chicitysports.com

Panthers are one dimensional as well. Look up their team stats, they literally have no run game.

Can't really argue here. The Panthers have really struggled to run the ball as of late. Without Cam Newton's heroics the offense would be entirely impotent. Same as it ever was. 

Bears WRs against that D in Carolina is going to be really ugly lol

The Bears are injured at WR currently and don't have NFL starting caliber receivers to put on the field. Should be a relatively easy day for the corners. TE Miller and RB Cohen are their main receiving threats and will test the middle of the field often. 

This is the 2nd toughest game on the schedule other than the Eagles. I have a feeling they will have a lot of trouble containing Cam. If they win it will be impressive stacked wins.

Nice to see fans of the NFC think the Panthers are one of the toughest games on the schedule. If I only knew which Panthers team was showing up I would likely agree. 

Carolina is a different animal. We are going to have to pass, and I think Loggains will know that coming in. The gameplan this week should unleash the rest of the obsurd creativity and open up the passing game. 
I am looking forward to what Trubisky can do with Wright, TE's, and running backs plus pretend WR's. Keuchly will be back,so not throwing a pick to that guy would be a win for a rookie.

"pretends WRs" lol. 

On Paper the Panther are kind of average. The only really impressive win the Panther have is against the Pats. The only reason they are 4-1 is because Cam has basically willed them to it. Benjamin has only cracked 100 yards once and Cam only has 85 rushing yards less than the starting RB. 

The Panthers are indeed average on paper right now. Cannot argue with Cam being the main reason they are 4-2 either. He has been, what, 90 percent of the offense and has either thrown or ran for all touchdowns? 

From Bears Fans Online

I think Bears lose this one. We see Tanner Gentry's first proper NFL touchdown
panthers 21
bears 14

Panthers are rounding into form and Newton >>>>>>>>>>>Flacco. I think the Bears passing game opens up a little bit -
and by little bit I mean "more than zero". But I don't think it's enough. I also think this will be a fairly low scoring affair. 
Bears 7
Panthers 10

This team reminds me of the mid-00's Bears teams. The 03 and 04 Jauron and first-year Lovie teams. 
We play some pretty damn good defense, we have a good run game... but outside of that is scarce and unpredictable.
I feel like we could hang around in any given game, and also have a couple things go wrong early... where you get another TB/GB disaster type of game. Hard to call games for a team like this.
Carolina 23
Bears 17

I would say this is a "down to earth" game for the Bears, but I feel like they win and win handily. Just a feeling.
Bears 20
Panthers 14
And it's not as close as the score indicates.

Most Bears fans are chalking up a L for Chicago this game with a few holding out hope. 

Bottom line is the Panthers SHOULD win this game. The Bears are a one dimensional team with a rookie QB who hasn't looked all that great. If the Panthers cannot take care of business in Chicago, they really need to do some soul searching. 

The bears are just the type of team the Panthers can beat. Super conservative coach with a bad offense. Wilks will harass there QB all day and they want have a answer. Unfortunately on offense I'm sure Shula will be doing Shula poo. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

The bears are just the type of team the Panthers can beat. Super conservative coach with a bad offense. Wilks will harass there QB all day and they want have a answer. Unfortunately on offense I'm sure Shula will be doing Shula poo. 

Shula Sh!t won the Superbowl would be a great and depressing Superbowl poster.

I can't disagree with the sentiment that the Panthers should win this game running away.  They are clearly the superior team with superior talent on both sides of the ball.  The only chance Da Bears have of winning is if they feed the Panthers play after play of Heavy Package, 2 TE runs and wear them down and setup some play action... even still, the quick strike ability of the Panthers scares me.  It is what it is, I guess. :D

I just hope that Kuechly doesn't play, for his own sake.  I like Luke and think he's a beast but I fear for his health if the Bears do commit to run-heavy approach and he's slamming against Jordan Howard all day long.

Either way, I hope for no injuries for either team.  Lord knows Chicago can't handle more players going out.

when fans say a team looks "average on paper" they aren't talking about statistical rankings

Its just another low info poster saying "lol derp who is james bradberry?  dey corners suk they need Revis go bears"

don't agree with that garbage even when you're this determined to grind an axe

Archived