• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carson Wentz record for away games

Jeremy Igo

18 minutes ago, EaglesRule said:

their only loss a tight one in Arrowhead.   Beat desperate Chargers team on the road who could easily have been 2-2 with a win over KC.   Beat Giants and Redskins in tough NFC East matches.

Are the Pats, Saints, Lions, Bills and 49ers really all that much better a group than Skins, KC, Chargers, Giants and Cards?   

Apparently the national media thinks so, and that's my point.

2 hours ago, EaglesRule said:

their only loss a tight one in Arrowhead.   Beat desperate Chargers team on the road who could easily have been 2-2 with a win over KC.   Beat Giants and Redskins in tough NFC East matches.

Are the Pats, Saints, Lions, Bills and 49ers really all that much better a group than Skins, KC, Chargers, Giants and Cards?   

Charger's are 1-4...with a win over the winless Giants. 

To answer your last question...the Pats, Saints, Lions, and Bills are all patently better than the Redskins, 1-4 Chargers and 0-5 Giants. The one team with a winning record that you played you lost to. It smells of an overrated team that will likely be in the playoffs due to a week division. 

3 hours ago, EaglesRule said:

I'd think so, save for for the Saints.  Redskins is the best team you beat.

But football is played for a reason. Who you beat doesn't mean you'll beat the next team up. We lost to the fuging saints.

I'm still not sure which way this game will go. But I think it'll be a good one.

5 hours ago, mjligon said:

He doesn’t have a quick release, but he makes his reads quickly. Need to confuse him. 

Which is what we're known for, hopefully we throw is some well disguised blitzes and maybe drop pep into coverage on them, just my 2 cents thi, that's what I'm hoping for 

Archived