• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My biggest concern facing the Eagles...

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, JakeDel5674 said:

This can't be understated, because, the Eagles O-Line is awful when Lane Johnson is out.  

Tyrek Hill gashed them all game with his speed and they had no injuries. I had to look to that game for film study because it's basically been pre season for them the rest of the way. Not really there fault you play who they give you but we are definitely the best team they will face all year. 

Just now, Snake said:

Tyrek Hill gashed them all game with his speed and they had no injuries. I had to look to that game for film study because it's basically been pre season for them the rest of the way. Not really there fault you play who they give you but we are definitely the best team they will face all year. 

I think Samuel & Shepard, especially Samuel need to be utilized very well in this game.  Maybe that's why Shula hasn't used Samuel yet.    

Just now, JakeDel5674 said:

I think Samuel & Shepard, especially Samuel need to be utilized very well in this game.  Maybe that's why Shula hasn't used Samuel yet.    

Possibly but I think his health has been a concern. CMC will give them fits if used right. Worst case is if Shula plays to there strength and uses Stewart most of the game like last week. Puts us in a hole and Cam has to dig out. That would not be a fun game. 

Just now, Snake said:

Possibly but I think his health has been a concern. CMC will give them fits if used right. Worst case is if Shula plays to there strength and uses Stewart most of the game like last week. Puts us in a hole and Cam has to dig out. That would not be a fun game. 

I hope Shula runs some trick plays.  Do I think it will happen?  Absolutely not.  But, I can hope.    

1 minute ago, JakeDel5674 said:

I hope Shula runs some trick plays.  Do I think it will happen?  Absolutely not.  But, I can hope.    

From his play calling the last two games expect it. We ran a quadruple option last week. Keeping Cam upright is the most important thing. They do have a very good Dline even without Cox. 

15 minutes ago, csx said:

My biggest concern is a slow start. If our defense is playing mediocre the way it has been or if they come in and hit Newton early and set the tone. 

Have you seen the first quarter points comparison between the two teams? 

You may not want to. 

It comes down to the typical NFL formula: if you can get  to their QB faster than they can throw the ball, it makes your job much easier.

I'm curious to see how each team comes out under the lights.  If we don't come out ready to play, we're going to get destroyed.

If both teams are up, it's going to come down to a few inches in the game where the deciding plays are made.

2 hours ago, Peppers90 NC said:

AZ had zero push in the middle. KK and Star would have prevented that or at least made it very difficult 

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I can easily see this happening on Thursday night considering the Panthers situation at safety. This game could come down to which team makes a big play. This play ended in a touchdown. 

giphy.gif

What ya think Jerm?  Would KK and Star allow Wentz to step up?

My biggest concern is FATIGUE. The Detroit game wasn't a cake walk. Now, they've got to suit up tomorrow and play a 4-1 Eagle team.

I'm not a fan of Thursday night football. It's ok to start the season on that day. Of course Thanksgiving football is a tradition. Outside of those occasions, I think the NFL is oversaturating the market and putting the players at risk.

If the NFL insists that Thursday night ball is a must have, then shouldn't they at least try to schedule games so most of the time the teams that play are coming off of a bye their week?

Archived