• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My biggest concern facing the Eagles...

Jeremy Igo

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

Not to trash the Cardinals but there pass rush sucked in that game. On that play they left there DBs out to dry. They were also totally flat that game. My biggest concern is keeping Cam clean. 

they really dont have a much of a pass rush outside of Chandler Jones. I think one of the things that helps us is our ability to rush the passer with just the front 4. that said Colin Jones is trash

42 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I can easily see this happening on Thursday night considering the Panthers situation at safety. This game could come down to which team makes a big play. This play ended in a touchdown. 

giphy.gif

my fear is that this will end up happening late in the fourth quarter when we're trying to protect a small lead and decide we'd be better off punting the ball away and trust our defense to hold them.

6 minutes ago, rayzor said:

my fear is that this will end up happening late in the fourth quarter when we're trying to protect a small lead and decide we'd be better off punting the ball away and trust our defense to hold them.

Too far of a fg attempt, too long a 4th down try, punt when you should kick or go for it, trying to prevent big plays, killing the clock. If anything is certain there will be complaints no matter what.

1 minute ago, csx said:

Too far of a fg attempt, too long a 4th down try, punt when you should pick, trying to prevent big plays, killing the clock. If anything is certain there will be complaints no matter what.

As there should be.  Rivera has ZERO killer instinct.  

18 minutes ago, countryboi said:

they really dont have a much of a pass rush outside of Chandler Jones. I think one of the things that helps us is our ability to rush the passer with just the front 4. that said Colin Jones is trash

And chandler Jones did record two sacks in that game. The Eagles oline is weak and we should get there if they try to drop bombs on us. Flip side they struggle defending misdirection plays and draws. Expect the Panthers to use CMC, Samuel, and Funchess a bunch this game. 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

And chandler Jones did record two sacks in that game. The Eagles oline is weak and we should get there if they try to drop bombs on us. Flip side they struggle defending misdirection plays and draws. Expect the Panthers to use CMC, Samuel, and Funchess a bunch this game. 

This can't be understated, because, the Eagles O-Line is awful when Lane Johnson is out.  

Archived