• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Eagles Fans Are Saying...

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Okay, so...like I was saying....Philly has a worse secondary than Detriot.  What you got today is all that matters for this matchup. 

secondary includes safeties...admittedly I have not analyzed how good/bad the Lions secondary currently is.

12 hours ago, CRA said:

Well EDP’s video pretty much predicts the future....CMC gonna go ham on them boys.   Matchup fits him more than Stew to begin with. 

It feels like a CMC kinda game tonight no?!?

Gonna go ham hock and green bean sandwich on them dudes

On 10/11/2017 at 6:15 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

I have infiltrated the official message board of the Philadelphia Eagles, which is nearly as busy as the huddle. My login name is one that was inspired by @Johnny Rockets and the day he saw a framed Jaworski jersery randomly in Birkdale. I bet he still remembers that moment. 

Anywho, here are some things the Eagles fans are saying in their locked down forum. 

On hitting Cam

Can't say I argue with this, as long as the hits are legal and not headhunting or after the whistle. If Cam's jersey can stay clean on Thursday like it did in Detroit, I like the Panthers chances a whole lot. 

On stopping the Panthers

Contain Cam, cover in the secondary. Got it. Man, not having Greg Olsen is really hindering the opposing fans ability to strategerize. 

On the Panthers receivers

Agree here. Eagles do pretty well against the larger possession receivers. Unfortunately, that is all the Panthers have. 

On the Panthers potent offense

I didn't know that. Cool stat. Like I said, Shula is a mastermind. 

Overall, Eagles fans seem pretty realistic about this game. Most score predictions I have seen have the Eagles winning by one score. 

You know, I bet there is a statistical positive correlation between the number of hits a QB takes and losses. I would appreciate the sentiment about hitting Cam a lot if it weren't obvious that when that happens to any QB, the team typically loses the game. 

Archived