• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Eagles Fans Are Saying...

Jeremy Igo

14 hours ago, Jimmy said:

%@$$#*$( you feel me @%#&$&$^!% ( football $^!%#$(& Thursday $^@%@^$; Panthers #%@%#*$%! Eagles 

My goodness

That dude needs to see a dictionary! Lol. Coherent sentences only please. 

He is like; "umm I know they beat two other teams," after rattling off 3 we beat. 

Bro; we are 4-1 

9 hours ago, EaglesRule said:

most Eagles fans i know are expecting a loss.

Lane Johnson declared out.   Fletcher Cox and Smallwood (the RB) are questionable....so we could be without our best OL, best DL,  best 2 DBs and RB.   Of those Smallwood is the least impact, Johnson/Cox the most.

Don't like to see injuries for anyone, any team.  Panthers have a couple of All Pro players out.  Next man  up.

10 hours ago, EaglesRule said:

most Eagles fans i know are expecting a loss.

Lane Johnson declared out.   Fletcher Cox and Smallwood (the RB) are questionable....so we could be without our best OL, best DL,  best 2 DBs and RB.   Of those Smallwood is the least impact, Johnson/Cox the most.

Carolina is missing their Pro Bowl TE.  Missing their Pro Bowl C.  Missing their best S.   Been missing those dudes. 

Bunch of guys trying to make it on a short week banged up last week. 

11 hours ago, rippadonn said:

The homer in him says Eagles win but his body language and hesitation says he fears what the outcome may be. He should.

He forgot KK, Peppers, TD etc.. This defense may be the best the Panthers have ever fielded. He didn't forget Star with his ham hock and green bean sandwiches or big Luke lol.

They are worrying about Cam when it's the defense they should be worried about. That's what happened to Detroit.

Well EDP’s video pretty much predicts the future....CMC gonna go ham on them boys.   Matchup fits him more than Stew to begin with. 

24 minutes ago, CRA said:

lol.  Philly has a worse secondary than Detriot. 

we have great safeties but our best two DBs are out.   Mills and Patrick Robinson (slot) have played pretty well though.   Once Darby and Jones get back, our secondary could become a strength.

35 minutes ago, EaglesRule said:

He is officially questionable, but has been  FP in practice and is traveling for the game.  I would bet that he plays.

He plays doubt he makes much of an impact. Coming back from his injury on such a short week spells trouble for him, imo.

9 hours ago, EaglesRule said:

we have great safeties but our best two DBs are out.   Mills and Patrick Robinson (slot) have played pretty well though.   Once Darby and Jones get back, our secondary could become a strength.

Okay, so...like I was saying....Philly has a worse secondary than Detriot.  What you got today is all that matters for this matchup. 

Archived