• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Eagles Fans Are Saying...

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, Adb6368 said:

Their halfway decent logic goes against everything I've ever thought about Philly fans. Not sure what to think right now. Are we not the only one's evolving?

I am pretty sure facebook took away most of the idiots from any fan base's message boards. Anyone left on a board is capable of stringing together a complete sentence. 

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I have infiltrated the official message board of the Philadelphia Eagles, which is nearly as busy as the huddle. My login name is one that was inspired by @Johnny Rockets and the day he saw a framed Jaworski jersery randomly in Birkdale. I bet he still remembers that moment. 

Anywho, here are some things the Eagles fans are saying in their locked down forum. 

Remember it well.....The Jaws jersey was in the store front window illuminated by the light of God himself. 

So dare I ask? What login name did you use. 

1 minute ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Remember it well.....The Jaws jersey was in the store front window illuminated by the light of God himself. 

So dare I ask? What login name did you use. 

I was assuming something like Jaworski Birkdale lol

3 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

I’d love for an opposing fan base to create this same thread for us, so they mosey on over to the huddle and the first thread they open is one of @SCP smack talk threads. They would probably read it and cry. 

lol, did you even read the first post?

19 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

Anyone who has watched long enough to remember 2003 knows how terrible eagles fans are.

Agreed. That was when my hate began, with a news report some whale female Eagles fan made up some bullshit story about a male Panther fan hitting her..and the guy actually got thrown out of the stadium. Video later proved he never touched her.

38 minutes ago, coralreefer_1 said:

Agreed. That was when my hate began, with a news report some whale female Eagles fan made up some bullshit story about a male Panther fan hitting her..and the guy actually got thrown out of the stadium. Video later proved he never touched her.

yea cause only Philly women lie about stuff like that  ;)

Archived