• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should we have gotten flagged on McCaffrey’s TD?

JawnyBlaze

5 minutes ago, brandon_87 said:

If you say so man haha, I haven't heard 1 single person say that... here, or throughout  work yet,  and people would love to have some form of poo to talk to me if they thought that

At the very least, the announcers (two of the worst in the business, Charles Davis and Kenny Albert) and Blandino said it on air.  There was also a comment that said it in another thread here, which is what inspired me to make the thread. 

7 minutes ago, Dex said:

They eased up on us after the bullshit first quarter.

That game was straight home-cooking in the first quarter but the Panthers piled on the good plays like an avalanche and you can't call everything back without the ref getting punched in the jaw.

6 minutes ago, Jackofalltrades said:

Don't care. Can't even count the number of times Luke got pushed in the back. Once was on a big run where he was in position to make the play. 

The OL were nonstop doing that crap in front of the refs and Luke just looked confused by how moronic the refs were. All I have to say, pick 6 for Luke in Thursday's night game.

22 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

At the very least, the announcers (two of the worst in the business, Charles Davis and Kenny Albert) and Blandino said it on air.  There was also a comment that said it in another thread here, which is what inspired me to make the thread. 

Lmao, Charles Davis is so bad he gave my girl a headache from all the dumbass poo that was said. Dude belongs nowhere near a football game

42 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Kenny Albert looks like he has down syndrome and if I have to hear Charles Davis say "he threw the ball up high, like when parents hide the presents on the top shelf, where the kids can't get it" again, I'm going to throw up. He said that poo twice on Sunday and he said that same poo against the Redskins in 2015 on a TD to Funchess. I'd take Ronde Barber and his pain pills over this nonsense. 

I honestly dont care.  Ref went out of his way to give them every advantage in the world through that first quarter.  So much of what was called, I've seen let go countless times for other teams.  Hell, between Bellore and Greg Robinson, they had more tackles on Luke and pass rushers in the first half than Luke had the entire game, and it was called once.

And that is being objective...  as I'm well aware, the officiating definitely went our way against the Patriots, but that is a rare, rare, very rare occasion.

Actually because it looked like a running play I think the official got confused and didn't make the call.  What gets me is they huddled to discuss it.  Replay is not allowed for this type of call and I don't know why they were even discussing it.    

Regardless of whether it was legal or not.  The ref never threw the flag. 

Play over.

There would have been a meltdown in Charlotte had they made the call afterwards.

6 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Actually because it looked like a running play I think the official got confused and didn't make the call.  What gets me is they huddled to discuss it.  Replay is not allowed for this type of call and I don't know why they were even discussing it.    

Regardless of whether it was legal or not.  The ref never threw the flag. 

Play over.

There would have been a meltdown in Charlotte had they made the call afterwards.

That's how I saw it left them a little confused when they realized it, it was to late they  huddled to discuss could or should they call it once they realized it's to late they figured we'll just swallow the whistle on Carolina later to even it out. If I knew how to make gifs (insert something funny asf)

HAHAH don't care.

If they give us a SB like they did NO based off a disaster or give us a SB like they gave Manning on his farewell tour then I'll be back to being real about refs. Until then fug them and IDGAF if we get all the 50/50 calls until we get what we're owed.

Archived