• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should we have gotten flagged on McCaffrey’s TD?

JawnyBlaze

1 minute ago, brandon_87 said:

Why is this even a thread? We scored, only person who thought otherwise was the blandino dude who said Philly didn't make that catch in the SB, he has zero credibility 

This is a thread because I’ve seen a number of people saying we got away with one. We didn’t. It was a legal action. This thread is a teaching moment. 

Just now, JawnyBlaze said:

This is a thread because I’ve seen a number of people saying we got away with one. We didn’t. It was a legal action. This thread is a teaching moment. 

If you say so man haha, I haven't heard 1 single person say that... here, or throughout  work yet,  and people would love to have some form of poo to talk to me if they thought that

Which brings up another point, is it just me or does it seem like we are the most micro-analyzed team in the NFL? Like, ANY call or play that goes our way, the refs try to find EVERY little thing wrong with the play to discredit us? Sh*t is getting beyond irritating. And yet we keep that BS shield at midfield.

Honest question - what part of the rule makes it seem legal? The ball was snapped at the 6 yd. line; Kalil hit the guy at the 4 after disengaging with the first man, meaning he did not staying stationary until the pass was thrown. It's not an egregious missed call by any means but it does seem illegal to me.

Archived