• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Perfection Defined

Jeremy Igo

35 minutes ago, ok2h8pep said:

I don't know which I liked better ... this one or the forward flip to CMC.

11 minutes ago, PlantBasedPoster said:

got luck on that play, Matt K was all the way in the end zone 

Kalil aside, that was a beautifully designed play.

When this play happened I was like oh no this may not end well and was like brush CMC is wide open and then..... he caught it and the placement of the ball was out of this fuggin world and I couldn't pick my jaw up off the floor for a good five minutes. Amaaaaazing throw. Fuggin amazing

what i notice most about this is Cam's movement. His dropback, his pump fake, its all one motion. Its really pretty. You could tell before he threw that ball that he felt good about it and that it was gonna be a pretty throw. When Cam's mechanics are stable, amazing things happen.

Speaking of which, does anybody have a picture of Cam flexing after a pass to Funchess for I think a first down. I remember it since the announcers were talking about Funchess showing off his strength and height by coming down with the catch and being able to hold onto the ball with one hand at one point.

8 minutes ago, zacka77ack said:

what i notice most about this is Cam's movement. His dropback, his pump fake, its all one motion. Its really pretty. You could tell before he threw that ball that he felt good about it and that it was gonna be a pretty throw. When Cam's mechanics are stable, amazing things happen.

Correction, when Cam has a clean pocket amazing things happen. 

I literally almost sh*t my pants on this play. Just had eaten hot wings before the game and ate some pie at halftime so I was sitting on a land mine.........and then that play happens! Jumped almost to the ceiling and there was some squirtage. I thought for sure that ball was going out of bounds. Not only did KB snag TF outta that ball, I can't believe he was able to get two feet down. That play got me hype.

2 hours ago, jfra78 said:

i like the TD catch by Fun Fun

Watching GMFB this morning, and they showed that play with a timer. Cam had roughly six seconds to throw that ball, due to Detroit being unable to collapse the pocket, and Cam being able to scramble well. Man.. six seconds! That's an amazing job by the O-line, and by Cam to use it to our advantage. Cherry on top was Fun Fun's smart play to drift back to the open spot in the end zone, and be in the line of sight for Cam's throwing lane.

Overall, that was the best TD of the day to me, since it was a couple of different parts of the team working together to succeed. Not taking anything away from KB's great catch of a great throw, but I just like it more when a lot of folks do their jobs, and we execute well. 

2 hours ago, KittyLover said:

Best play of the day. Even had great coverage. This is what great teams do. I like the fact we improve every week. Hope we don't get hot too soon in the season. 

we had 28 rushing yards. we still havent played a total great game yet and Olsen and Kalil are two of our best players and we've gone 3-1 without them. If Cam plays like this the rest of the way I'll take us against anyone

2 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

That happened right in front of us. It was amazing 

I was in section 113 which was on the other corner of that end zone and immediately stood up from my seat and went wild.  There were literally 0 Panther fans in my section, lol

Archived