• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frustrating play call

Jeremy Igo

5 hours ago, top dawg said:

The most frustrating call yesterday was Stew up the middle Stew up the middle Stew up the middle Stew up the middle Stew up the middle Stew up the middle Stew up the middle Stew up the middle Stew up the middle Stew up the middle Stew up the middle Stew up the middle

And my personal favorite in addition to this, pitch to Stewart. Pitch to Stewart 

shula needs to learn to throw on first down when the box is stacked for the run and Dickinson shifts to backfield signaling for all to see where the run is going 

it is maddeningly stupid to keep doing the same run over and over again, in critical situations that had not worked once 

almost cost us the game yesterday, first and stupid, second and stupid, ok Cam, third and long, go get your miracle throw to win the game. If that throw missed, we lose.

I think it's funny that we have someone on here trying to act like CMC isn't drawing defenders attention. Ya know to the contrary of real life and numerous gifs, videos, radio shows talking about it, and sports shows showing it.

Just now, Fox007 said:

I think it's funny that we have someone on here trying to act like CMC isn't drawing defenders attention. Ya know to the contrary of real life and numerous gifs, videos, radio shows talking about it, and sports shows showing it.

He is. But in time defenses will understand his bark is more vicious than his bite.

7 minutes ago, Hallin'AllDaeDae said:

He is. But in time defenses will understand his bark is more vicious than his bite.

I'm good with it if some DC's do this. Some(like the Lions) still think Cam can't throw so it goes to show how out of touch people like you can be and yea...some apparently are in the NFL much to our benefit.

Here's to hoping

6 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

I'm good with it if some DC's do this. Some(like the Lions) still think Cam can't throw so it goes to show how out of touch people like you can be and yea...some apparently are in the NFL much to our benefit.

Here's to hoping

McCaffrey isn't anything special get used to that fact. He's a better decoy right now than he is a player that makes plays. Soon DC's will want McCaffrey to beat them

30 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

ahhh yes, what radio shows talk about, truly the authorities on reality

57 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

The scary thing is...

I don't think he's acting.

I think he really believes what he's saying.

33 minutes ago, bobsfoodbasics said:

Pretty sure one of them ran the wrong route.

Probably funch.

Said it before...If all the instances of us having two receivers bunched in the same area are because someone ran the wrong route, then it must be happening on an awful lot of our plays.

I have a hard time buying that.

We got KB a jump ball in a 1-on-1 against a safety that he had a very good chance to catch. I really don't have an issue with the play. I think the read is the CB. They want the CB to go with KB. If so the ball goes to Funchess. If the CB goes with Funchess then toss it up to KB. Middle of the field would have been covered anyway.

Archived