• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Going to be a lot of this on Thursday...

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, !stUp said:

I'll just leave this little memory here.....

Another cool thing about this play is Hoover (#45).  He throws a block and is laying on the ground as Foster hops over.  But he doesn't lay there watching.  He jumps up and bowls over a couple of eagles at the end.

I can't stand Eagles fans! I'm not the type to fight over sports but an Eagles fan almost took it there. My friend at the time took me to an Eagles bar without letting me know first. Needless to say we aren't friends anymore. 

1 hour ago, cookinbrak said:

That game was horrible. 

people only talk about it occasionally but i think that game and the decision to continue playing delhomme in the following weeks was the final confirmation of the john fox death spiral.  it proved that the cardinals game from hell wasn't a fluke, it was proof that he'd rather lose his way than win doing something different, and ultimately i think it proved that he just didn't care anymore.  and it still took the rest of that season and another one before it was all over.

My wife and I were at that 2009 game. Had an eagles fan and his girlfriend behind us that were poo faced. The guy nudged me on the shoulder several times claiming he was Deshaun Jacksons cousin. His girlfriend spilled beer on my wife and it was about to be on at that point. Then the next thing I know they get in a fight with each other and get kicked out. Eagles fans are some real winners.

I have a brother that lives near Philly. He told me that "fans" will superglue a quarter on the floor of one the staircase landings at the stadium and then go to the next level up and spit on the heads of people that bend over to pick up the quarter.

If the US ever needs an enema, it will get inserted into Philadelphia.

The Eagles game I went to was the one where Kasay couldn't kick the ball in the ocean so we lost a close one.  Never been around a bigger group of douches in any setting.

E - A - G - L - E - S!!!   Over and over and over. 

Pretty sure thats the only six letter word most of them could spell without help,.

Archived