• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's going to Chicago?

sunset

16 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

are you going?

I'll be there!  We're staying in a different hotel then the Riot since we wanted to spend some more time in the city before/after, but we booked everything else with them.

Was planning on going but a once in a lifetime thing came up.  Hoping it won't be 4 years til the next time. 

Roaring Riot trip looks awesome. Some good bars they have setup. 

If you are coming up to Chicago it is a beautiful city. Enjoy the sites and food. If anyone wants suggestions on things to do i will be more than happy to give you some ideas. 

1 hour ago, Squirrel said:

Was planning on going but a once in a lifetime thing came up.  Hoping it won't be 4 years til the next time. 

Roaring Riot trip looks awesome. Some good bars they have setup. 

If you are coming up to Chicago it is a beautiful city. Enjoy the sites and food. If anyone wants suggestions on things to do i will be more than happy to give you some ideas. 

Go to a WVU game to watch another close heartwrenching loss? Sounds like a good time. 

4 hours ago, Fox007 said:

I think your chances of getting shot increases exponentially just by stepping foot into Chicago. Na i'll pass.

I would be more worried about getting robbed. Have to watch those homeless people they are sneaky.  

But I have been living in Chicago for 2 years and haven't had a real issue. Work in the Loop and live In the river North area.  

Just keep your senses and if possible be in a group. The loop at night can be dangerous if you are alone. I walked it many of times but I know people that have had some trouble. 

Archived