• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Lions fans are saying

Jeremy Igo

5 hours ago, Salisburysean98 said:

"I do share your concern about Cam evading the pass rush and finding running lanes as the Lions pass rush has a tendency to over pursue but if they keep Cam in the pocket, I don't see a big concern.  He has never been a very good passer, one of the more overrated players in the league because he had one MVP type season surrounded by great players and is flashy. I'd be more worried about the Lions offense going up against the Carolina D." 

lol someone needs to educate this guy on Cams mvp season. His receivers were? I'll wait... His right Tackle was.... I'll wait again... 

dat-moment-when-the-text-is-too-small.jp

7 hours ago, amcoolio said:

I just dont see it. The Lions have one of the league's best D's, our offensive line is trash with the injuries, and we haven't exactly stopped the run the past few weeks either while they are actively trying to run the ball. They remind me of the 12-4 Panthers team from 2013. I think this game is one of the hardest we have left this season. Not feeling it

J-Stew, CMC & Samuel will loosen up that Defense & provide Cam with easy outlets that doesn't lead forced TOs  and allows the Offense to control time of possesion.

Panthers Defense eliminates the run game and forces Stafford to air it out which leads to higher risk throws and the LBs corp making big plays for pick 6!

Panthers Win 28-17

It's really weird when you are a depressed Panthers fan and you sit around thinking about how your favorite franchise has never done anything of relevance, and then you think of the Lions and you get a really tiny weird glimmer of hope. 

1 hour ago, Montsta said:

It's really weird when you are a depressed Panthers fan and you sit around thinking about how your favorite franchise has never done anything of relevance, and then you think of the Lions and you get a really tiny weird glimmer of hope. 

Thinking about the lions makes my downstairs sad.

10 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

Thinking about the lions makes my downstairs sad.

Well, I'm hear to cheer you up. The Lions are tied for 9th with four NFL championships. So there's that. 

The original blue and silver team, not the Cowgirls. The first blue and silver team with a cat nickname. Hmmmm.

Lions fans are among the most loyal of any sports team, after suffering the humiliation of the Millen years. 

We're not to be pitied, maybe more looked up to as your older brother who's seen a lot of bad times but is here to tell you hang in there. 

We are humble, I guess that's wise all things considered about our history. But we're not going to accept being pitied by some junior franchise that has never been the top cat of professional football... ever. 

/just a bit of a cat scratch kitty lol... :)

24 minutes ago, lionbob said:

Well, I'm hear to cheer you up. The Lions are tied for 9th with four NFL championships. So there's that. 

The original blue and silver team, not the Cowgirls. The first blue and silver team with a cat nickname. Hmmmm.

Lions fans are among the most loyal of any sports team, after suffering the humiliation of the Millen years. 

We're not to be pitied, maybe more looked up to as your older brother who's seen a lot of bad times but is here to tell you hang in there. 

We are humble, I guess that's wise all things considered about our history. But we're not going to accept being pitied by some junior franchise that has never been the top cat of professional football... ever. 

As a Lions fan of over 50 years, I can relate to this. But...The Panthers in their short existence, have had more success than the Lions during that time.

Now, with that said. We have never had back-to-back winning seasons. Although we have been to the Big Game, we lost both in heart breaking fashion. We have an Owner who seems to care more about the shield at mid-field, than fielding an actual football team with talent.

AND, we have Mike Shula as our OC. So we know pain. Granted it pales in comparison to the Lions. But who among us can downplay the pain of anyone else?

9 minutes ago, saX man said:

We should keep abdullah in check. He's the type of RB we shut down.

Im confident about or D's matchup, we just need points and turnovers. 

Bradberry or Adams need to make some noise tomorrow.

Something that's puzzling Lions fans is that the short passing game out of the backfield with Riddick and Abdullah has barely been employed this year, a productive staple of years past. So that's something to watch out for. The Lions will use the pass to set up the run IMO. 

I worry about your backs the same way, CMC obviously. Our LBs have been okay so far, got Davis back. 

But I have no doubt things can go either way in this game. Interesting matchup. The team that executes their plan will win, obviously every team wants plus turnovers and few penalties. A lot to get excited about, should be fun. 

2 hours ago, lionbob said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

On 10/7/2017 at 5:08 AM, Montsta said:

Well we almost have.....damn that NE SB.

Archived