• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Lions fans are saying

Jeremy Igo

Predict the winner by answering the following:

If Ron and Caldwell are standing around midfield chatting before the game, and somebody nearby shouts, "Hey man, look at that dead bird!," which of the two will look up at the sky and say, "Where?"

Bonus question: What if Shula is also there?

57 minutes ago, xav8tor said:

Predict the winner by answering the following:

If Ron and Caldwell are standing around midfield chatting before the game, and somebody nearby shouts, "Hey man, look at that dead bird!," which of the two will look up at the sky and say, "Where?"

Bonus question: What if Shula is also there?

Caldwell will take too long weighing the pros and cons of simply "looking" to look either up or down.

23 minutes ago, melvin2345 said:

Caldwell will take too long weighing the pros and cons of simply "looking" to look either up or down.

...and Ron is the epitome of Easter Island monoliths, so his neck doesn't bend at all.

My vote is Shula.

22 minutes ago, Raskle said:

...and Ron is the epitome of Easter Island monoliths, so his neck doesn't bend at all.

My vote is Shula.

Winner. Dead birds can't fly, and sometimes, I don't think Shula realizes such basic laws of reason or physics. If he keeps trying to run CMC up the gut with the entire defense stacked and keyed on him, we'll know for sure. Hopefully, last week is the start of a trend, and not an aberration. Carry on.

I just dont see it. The Lions have one of the league's best D's, our offensive line is trash with the injuries, and we haven't exactly stopped the run the past few weeks either while they are actively trying to run the ball. They remind me of the 12-4 Panthers team from 2013. I think this game is one of the hardest we have left this season. Not feeling it

14 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

I just dont see it. The Lions have one of the league's best D's, our offensive line is trash with the injuries, and we haven't exactly stopped the run the past few weeks either while they are actively trying to run the ball. They remind me of the 12-4 Panthers team from 2013. I think this game is one of the hardest we have left this season. Not feeling it

This reminds me of when we went into San Fran in 2013 and won 10-9.

"I do share your concern about Cam evading the pass rush and finding running lanes as the Lions pass rush has a tendency to over pursue but if they keep Cam in the pocket, I don't see a big concern.  He has never been a very good passer, one of the more overrated players in the league because he had one MVP type season surrounded by great players and is flashy. I'd be more worried about the Lions offense going up against the Carolina D." 

lol someone needs to educate this guy on Cams mvp season. His receivers were? I'll wait... His right Tackle was.... I'll wait again... 

Archived