• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Lions fans are saying

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, SCP said:

To me it comes down to the sideline demeanor battle between Caldwell and Rivera. Whichever coach makes a facial expression that doesn't show confusion first wins the battle and the game.

Made this last season. Still applies, but to a much lesser extent.

CaldwellCoaching.gif

10 minutes ago, melvin2345 said:

Made this last season. Still applies, but to a much lesser extent.

CaldwellCoaching.gif

Hey I'm curious, what kind of food do they serve in the coaches box at Ford Field? I ask because if it's a full buffet then Mike Shula tends to linger and doesn't get back on the headset in time to call plays when we get the ball back. If it's a really good buffet he's been known to miss entire offensive series. Hopefully Ford Field only offers poo like chicken tenders and fries.

2 minutes ago, SCP said:

Hey I'm curious, what kind of food do they serve in the coaches box at Ford Field? I ask because if it's a full buffet then Mike Shula tends to linger and doesn't get back on the headset in time to call plays when we get the ball back. If it's a really good buffet he's been known to miss entire offensive series. Hopefully Ford Field only offers poo like chicken tenders and fries.

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2017/8/23/16194242/meet-ford-fields-new-food-options-footlong-beer-cheese-hot-dogs-crack-fries-more

They also serve 4 pound donuts.

LionsDonut.jpg

Archived