• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Lions fans are saying

Jeremy Igo

What are Lions fans saying about the Panthers coming to town? For the answer, I took a gander HERE

On the Panthers win in New England

Seems like Carolina played the game of their life against the Pats. Hard to imagine them going out and doing that again – it's likely they'll come out flat. And the Lions could have one of those home rebound games.

Game of their lives against the Pats? I mean, it was a fun victory, but doesn't crack the top 10 in Panthers wins during the Cam Newton era. There is nothing about the game in New England that would cause the Panthers to come out flat. If anything, it will provide momentum. 

On the Lions favorable turnover ratio

Yes, I don't mean to be a wet blanket but the turnover ratio has been really lucky. The Lions and Stafford were insanely lucky against the Vikings there were a few throws that should have been picked off. The way Caldwell manages games is also likely to bite the Lions at some point. Caldwell does his best to manage and control the situations but it means the Lions are never really going to put a team away, essentially Caldwell manages to keep the games close.

The Panthers won't finish the season last in turnovers, they just won't. This means a wealth of them are coming soon to compensate for the dry spell. Seems like there is always some surprising stat out of any NFL game, something unexpected. The Panthers winning the turnover battle on Sunday could be that stat. 

On the outcome of the game

I just do not see us winning this game.  Win this game and my thoughts on how far we may be able to go this year change.  This is just not a game the Lions win.

Many Lions fans are confident, but not all. And who could blame them, than fan base has been beat down for so long they are like victims of long term domestic violence. Even when they should be confident, they still flinch when someone lifts a finger. 

21 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I especially enjoyed the post about Cam Newton's 2015 MVP season when he was surrounded by immense Talent.

Let that one sink in for a moment.

LOL, like Ted Ginn and Philly Brown

4 minutes ago, SCP said:

To me it comes down to the sideline demeanor battle between Caldwell and Rivera. Whichever coach makes a facial expression that doesn't show confusion first wins the battle and the game.

so, a tie? who can have a better straight face off? Tommy Lee Jones or Harrison Ford?

Archived