• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

World Series

HeroesHealers

Just now, xav8tor said:

Sure I can. For example, right now, I'm contemplating how we might address potential issues with the OL Sunday, while at the same time contemplating how to get the ball rolling to facilitate a wonderful free 24 hour vacation just for you.

I mean is it that hard to just not participate in the thread you care about? Most of us are also baseball fans. There are threads here for addressing the OL, as if we have any influence over that anyway. Is there not enough room for baseball, too?

3 minutes ago, HeroesHealers said:

I mean is it that hard to just not participate in the thread you care about? Most of us are also baseball fans. There are threads here for addressing the OL, as if we have any influence over that anyway. Is there not enough room for baseball, too?

Speak for yourself sir baseball is gay as aids. Also, based on the fact this thread got moved to the lounge I believe you have your answer. :)

Just now, rayzor said:

Because it's a Panthers football forum, not a world series forum.

Panthers related only...and no, asking who the players might like doesn't make it panthers related.

But most of us are baseball fans, too. And there's not much Panthers-related stuff to talk about since the game is still two days away.

Just now, HeroesHealers said:

But most of us are baseball fans, too. And there's not much Panthers-related stuff to talk about since the game is still two days away.

I'd like to say I'm sensitive to your plight, but I'm not

It's a Panthers forum.

Archived