• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

World Series

HeroesHealers

44 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Yep I'm 29, been an Angels fan before Carolina came into the league. My only 2 sports teams I really care about. 

Albies is going to be a stud, I'll give you that.

At first I was livid about trading away Newcomb for Simba but Andrelton is a big reason why we were still alive late in the year. 

Angels love the 30 year old (minus Albert? I don't care what anyone says that dude is 10 years older than what he says he is) free agents so it would only be fitting they go after Altuve once his speed starts to diminish. 

With the year Swanson had, I'm low key missing Simba. I just hope Swanson can get it together.

And yea, I agree with you on Albert 

10 minutes ago, HeroesHealers said:

Until MLB takes all our prospects away because our now-former GM was a cheating scumbag.

I pray they don't take Maitan away from us, but I'm expecting them to. I swear when I first learned of the situation, my first thoughts went to Acuna. I'd legit have a fit if he was taken away.

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

I pray they don't take Maitan away from us, but I'm expecting them to. I swear when I first learned of the situation, my first thoughts went to Acuna. I'd legit have a fit if he was taken away.

Maitan is supposed to be the best Venezuelan prospect since Miguel Cabrera, so of course the Braves will lose him.

1 minute ago, xav8tor said:

Paging MFCEO. Why are there about a half dozen baseball threads on page one of the Panthers FOOTBALL forum entering Q2 of the season with a big game in less than 48 hours?

Can you not focus on more than one thing at a time?

Most of this board is sports fans, and I'm guessing a good portion watches baseball. So why not put some game threads in when there isn't much to talk about football wise right now?

Cleveland and Houston will be a good matchup. That Cleveland team is really good, as their winning streak was no fluke. Houston's damn 8th spot hitter leads them in RBI's. They've also got most of their lineup at or around .300. That lineup is stacked.

The NL playoffs will be much more interesting, as the Yankees and Red Sox are clearly overmatched 

1 minute ago, HeroesHealers said:

Can you not focus on more than one thing at a time?

Most of this board is sports fans, and I'm guessing a good portion watches baseball. So why not put some game threads in when there isn't much to talk about football wise right now?

Sure I can. For example, right now, I'm contemplating how we might address potential issues with the OL Sunday, while at the same time contemplating how to get the ball rolling to facilitate a wonderful free 24 hour vacation just for you.

Archived