• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

World Series

HeroesHealers

14 hours ago, Yaboychris28 said:

D-Backs no doubt. Grew up in AZ. Have great memories going to their games during their golden age with Gonzo, Craig Counsell, Randy Johnson, Curt Schilling just to name a few

This was the squad I played with on baseball video games

43 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Haha! Braves fan I take it?

Altuve is going to look good in a Halos uni in 2020! Might as well just jump on the wagon now

Don't you dare say that!  My spirit will leave my body is jose plays for another team.

Oh yea, HUGE Astros fan here, have been my whole life since watching Biggs and bagwell in the 90's.  I suffered through the worst record in baseball for 3 straight seasons, us Astros fans deserve this!

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

Haha! Braves fan I take it?

Altuve is going to look good in a Halos uni in 2020! Might as well just jump on the wagon now

Yessir. 28 years old, been a braves fan for 20 of those years - longer than I've been a panthers fan.

Altuve is my guy, but the Angels or Astros can have him. My man Albies will be on that level here soon! Lol

12 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Yessir. 28 years old, been a braves fan for 20 of those years - longer than I've been a panthers fan.

Altuve is my guy, but the Angels or Astros can have him. My man Albies will be on that level here soon! Lol

Yep I'm 29, been an Angels fan before Carolina came into the league. My only 2 sports teams I really care about. 

Albies is going to be a stud, I'll give you that.

At first I was livid about trading away Newcomb for Simba but Andrelton is a big reason why we were still alive late in the year. 

Angels love the 30 year old (minus Albert? I don't care what anyone says that dude is 10 years older than what he says he is) free agents so it would only be fitting they go after Altuve once his speed starts to diminish. 

39 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Don't you dare say that!  My spirit will leave my body is jose plays for another team.

Oh yea, HUGE Astros fan here, have been my whole life since watching Biggs and bagwell in the 90's.  I suffered through the worst record in baseball for 3 straight seasons, us Astros fans deserve this!

Then yes, you deserve this!

You guys aren't making the AL West very much fun. My man Arte is going to have to trade in the yacht this winter and buy himself a competitive roster! 

Seems to work out really well for us...

51 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Until MLB takes all our prospects away because our now-former GM was a cheating scumbag.

Archived