• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday Night Football Thread - Panthers relevance

Jeremy Igo

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Were people not happy about that? I thought I vaguely heard someone mention that this week.

I thought he was doing it in a humble, insightful type way, I didn't have a problem with it. It's actually a nice change having someone who actually knows what they're talking about in the booth for once

I loved it. But I know if he keeps doing it week after week, it'll probably turn into the equivalent of a spoiled play.

Even so, he still breaks down pre-snap stuff and what happens afterwards and even helps guys like me learn more about the game.

33 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Romo is the best commentator out right now. He's easy to listen to and very knowledgeable 

I agree.  I am really impressed with his ability as a commentator.  That is not an easy job

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Ha how are either of those actually roughing the passer calls?

Forgive me for asking after watching Cam get his head taken off and nothing called

Both were way late and definitely penalties. But clearly not as bad as those hits on Cam that should've been called.

Archived