• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday Night Football Thread - Panthers relevance

Jeremy Igo

Just now, thomas96 said:

Both were way late and definitely penalties. But clearly not as bad as those hits on Cam that should've been called.

Those guys basically bumped into Winston and Winston sold them hard.

Call the first one ok, mayyyyybe but not both of them that was a bit much

1 minute ago, HeroesHealers said:

Say what you want, but I'm still concerned about Tampa. Held a great offense to 13 points, and Jameis looks legit.

lmao first two quarters panthers held the Patriots to 13 points as well.

and how tf did you get "jameis is legit" from that clusterfug of a performance. he makes cam vs Saints look like the most accurate QB in the NFL

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

lmao first two quarters panthers held the Patriots to 13 points as well.

and how tf did you get "jameis is legit" from that clusterfug of a performance. he makes cam vs Saints look like the most accurate QB in the NFL

We help them to 16 points at their place with gronk until Rivera went into conservative mode. 

Quit feeding the troll. It's someone's alt

I love how they state that the response from women was universally condemnation of Cam's words. What a load, I've seen tons of women on facebook and other locations stating that they didn't take any offense to Cam's words. Whatever I guess. In the end he apologized and didn't deserve to be raked over the coals in the fashion that Coach Cowher was doing.

During halftime, showed a clip and talked about Cam's apology. Deion was the only voice of reason.  Take it at face value, move on.  fug Cowher, fug James Brown.  Both questioning Cam's sincerity and Brown saying women across the world universally condemned it. That's a gd lie, most facebook comments I saw said it was not an issue.  My mom and wife both said it was nothing, and my wife especially is HUGELY sensitive about sexism. Annoying that even after the most sincere apology I've ever seen an NFL player give for one of the smallest infractions ever, he still gets that treatment. 

2 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

During halftime, showed a clip and talked about Cam's apology. Deion was the only voice of reason.  Take it at face value, move on.  fug Cowher, fug James Brown.  Both questioning Cam's sincerity and Brown saying women across the world universally condemned it. That's a gd lie, most facebook comments I saw said it was not an issue.  My mom and wife both said it was nothing, and my wife especially is HUGELY sensitive about sexism. Annoying that even after the most sincere apology I've ever seen an NFL player give for one of the smallest infractions ever, he still gets that treatment. 

It's Cam.  He could start a scholarship tomorrow for women who want to become sports journalists and people would still find ways to turn it against him.

Archived