• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Curtis Samuel practicing again today....

Jeremy Igo

47 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

You have to know this is going to get "Fact checked"? LOL Or did you really think folks would just take your word for this?

Facts? We don't need no stickin' facts. 

Oh I don't know... I guess it would depend on if you feel that having one catch for 28 yards, two punt returns for a massive two yards total, and a lost fumble would be "helping them" or not.

Me personally, I'm not going to lose sleep over this guy being traded away to the Bills. But, to each their own, I guess.

5 minutes ago, Raskle said:

Oh I don't know... I guess it would depend on if you feel that having one catch for 28 yards, two punt returns for a massive two yards total, and a lost fumble would be "helping them" or not.

Me personally, I'm not going to lose sleep over this guy being traded away to the Bills. But, to each their own, I guess.

Normally, I don't respond to folks who use "Hot takes", or throw out shade to try and make their point valid. It is usually a waste of time, because they are not here for the discussion. Moreso to just get a reaction.

But, I'm bored waiting on the GameCocks. 

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

You have to know this is going to get "Fact checked"? LOL Or did you really think folks would just take your word for this?

Facts? We don't need no stickin' facts. 

How is that fact checking? I mean if you want to provide reason to prove me wrong go ahead. Clay would have been more of use than a guy who played a few snaps. We have absolutely no speed right now. When we traded Clay we basically said Samual and Byrd could carry us through the season. It was a dangerous gamble. It's showing what we all know. Hurney and Rivera don't know jack about personal. 

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

How is that fact checking? I mean if you want to provide reason to prove me wrong go ahead. Clay would have been more of use than a guy who played a few snaps. We have absolutely no speed right now. When we traded Clay we basically said Samual and Byrd could carry us through the season. It was a dangerous gamble. It's showing what we all know. Hurney and Rivera don't know jack about personal. 

You posted "FYI the WR we traded to the Bills is now starting and helping the bills. What is that CB doing for us? That's a typical Hurney trade if I have seen one." Then @Bartin , and @Raskle both dropped the truth on you. That no Clay is neither starting, nor making an impact. Whereas, that CB we got? He started and played well. Against Brady. 

I am not sure you understand how this fact checking thingy works. If you fact checked yourself, no one could to it to you.

You made an ill-informed comment, meant to disparage Hurndog, and RR. And it backfired. 

15 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

You posted "FYI the WR we traded to the Bills is now starting and helping the bills. What is that CB doing for us? That's a typical Hurney trade if I have seen one." Then @Bartin , and @Raskle both dropped the truth on you. That no Clay is neither starting, nor making an impact. Whereas, that CB we got? He started and played well. Against Brady. 

I am not sure you understand how this fact checking thingy works. If you fact checked yourself, no one could to it to you.

You made an ill-informed comment, meant to disparage Hurndog, and RR. And it backfired. 

I've watched the Bills games enough to know these three things. 

Clay is there #2 WR. 

Clay is there KR guy. 

There QB only like to target the TE on most plays first. 

I watch enough Panthers games to know this. 

He has played a total of 3 snaps for the Panthers. That's not starting BTW. 

We traded a good backup to a team we played this year. That was stupid because it gave them a speed guy and ST guy. 

We will need more than Samuel at some point and we now will have to rely on some PS player. Not good when you consider the offense is the weaker unit.

Also Hurney knew Samuel had health problems before the trade. This is why Dave laughed at teams draft time wanting to trade and Hurney didn't. Dave would not have made a trade to weaken this team. 

Archived