• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Curtis Samuel practicing again today....

Jeremy Igo

On 10/5/2017 at 1:12 PM, JARROD said:

I am so ready for him to have his breakout game

I think people need to have some patience with him....a rookie who hasn’t seen much action likely isn’t going to post a big game for some time. 

Probably this week he gets an end around and a too obvious bubble screen type game 

Just saw on PFF that Panthers rookies have played only 290 combined snaps so far.  Lowest number in NFC. 

Sigh...

We've got Elder and now Hall on IR. Samuel has been continually injured.  Armah is a project.  Moton on the bench.

Really hoping Samuel can stay healthy and contribute.  We need him to provide that speed threat.

53 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Just saw on PFF that Panthers rookies have played only 290 combined snaps so far.  Lowest number in NFC. 

Sigh...

We've got Elder and now Hall on IR. Samuel has been continually injured.  Armah is a project.  Moton on the bench.

Really hoping Samuel can stay healthy and contribute.  We need him to provide that speed threat.

Can't really expect any different when you have Hurney and Rivera together. FYI the WR we traded to the Bills is now starting and helping the bills. What is that CB doing for us? That's a typical Hurney trade if I have seen one.

1 hour ago, KB_fan said:

Sigh...

It's as bad as a Fox coached team.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Can't really expect any different when you have Hurney and Rivera together. FYI the WR we traded to the Bills is now starting and helping the bills. What is that CB doing for us? That's a typical Hurney trade if I have seen one.

That CB came in a poncho situation and started for us so that worked out pretty damn well with the the injuries to the secondary 

4 hours ago, Snake said:

What? No he isn’t. Kaelin Clay is neither starting nor making a difference. He has a grand total of 1 catch.

Meanwhile, the guy we got in return started a game against Tom Brady and gave up no catches.

6 hours ago, Snake said:

You have to know this is going to get "Fact checked"? LOL Or did you really think folks would just take your word for this?

Facts? We don't need no stickin' facts. 

Archived