• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Curtis Samuel practicing again today....

Jeremy Igo

35 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Barring any set back, looks like he will be playing against the Lions sunday. 

With Byrd on IR, this is maybe a game changer. 

Hopefully he doesn't have a setback or Hurney may have to "double down" on free agent WRs.

46 minutes ago, Nate Dogg said:

End around and jet sweep from each side.

That would look really cool from above. Sort of like fireworks from a plane , or maybe those girls with frumpy bathing suits who swim in sync, but only if they swam really, really fast.

Please quit throwing the quick pass to the side. IT NEVER WORKS!!!! We can't block for that play, never use it again. Only player that was ever any good at that play was Smith and it wasn't because we could block for him, it was because he had one of the best stiff arms EVER!!!!!

12 minutes ago, Bartin said:

He was in cleats, but no helmet or pads. Sounds like a DNP and another week out but Larsen was back today.

Yeah I figured he didn’t practice but was wondering why he was not listed...I guess it was a given Kalil was out.

Glad Larsen is back

2 hours ago, hepcat said:

Like Shula did adding Fozzy to the gameplan last week (which I'm sure the Patriots weren't planning for), maybe Samuel gets some plays this week just for him. I don't hate it.

That play was honestly more about CMC than Fozzy. Half of the Huddle could have scored on that play....even the women. 

Too soon?

3 hours ago, steven8989 said:

Please quit throwing the quick pass to the side. IT NEVER WORKS!!!! We can't block for that play, never use it again. Only player that was ever any good at that play was Smith and it wasn't because we could block for him, it was because he had one of the best stiff arms EVER!!!!!

Wut? Never??? You gotta be kiddin' me. The mere thought of it by the Pats' D netted us a TD last Sunday.

On 10/5/2017 at 11:21 AM, Bartin said:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/10/nfl-chiefs-patriots-rams-running-back-seam

We should really just steal this play. Fake the jet sweep to Samuel and send CMC on a seam route. Set it up with an actual jet sweep to Samuel early then come back with the play action to pull the LB.

Lol why not? Need to taking advantage of these two guys being in the field as much as possible.

Archived