• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funchess on track for 800 yards and 8 TDs

Jeremy Igo

dude showed just how valuable he can be. i think he proved it to himself and to cam which is going to be huge going forward.

i don't think he'll be a stat machine (which so many base success on, but is about as useless as a .40 time in shorts at the combine), but he's a reliable outlet for cam in a moment that he really needed one.

Cam has three very solid targets he can really rely on right now...KB, Funchess, and CMC.

Once Olsen gets back....oh yeah.

I don't get it. He's doing nothing i haven't seen since he got here. Kid has always been pretty good, just didn't get a ton of looks. He's getting more looks this season, so his numbers improve. Not rocket surgery. Funch has been and will continue to be good for us.

23 hours ago, thebigcat said:

Those are respectable #2 numbers are better than what Sanu put up for Atlanta last year

They are respectable for the second most productive receiver. However, he is our top producing  receiver.

Just now, electro's horse said:

He looks the part the most of any of our receivers. 

Kelvin looks like Slendermans fat cousin just lumbering around randomly and not breaking tackles. 

Not suggesting anything negative about Funchess.  But if that's our most productive receiver at the end of the year I'd say our passing game could do much better. Unless multiple receivers are tucked up just below that mark.

5 hours ago, csx said:

Not suggesting anything negative about Funchess.  But if that's our most productive receiver at the end of the year I'd say our passing game could do much better. Unless multiple receivers are tucked up just below that mark.

Our leader in receptions is McCaffrey.  And we are rated towards the bottom of the league in pass attempts.  So our WR's aren't going to get as many receptions as some others. 

Archived