• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This wasn't a fluke ladies and gents.

Catufb85

4 minutes ago, Vegas Heel said:

I said that at the time. There was OBVIOUS illegal contact at least on that play. Should have been no INTs for Cam in this game. It was a bad decision but should have been called...

You have to wonder if Cam saw the contact and threw the ball to draw a flag, thinking it was a free play. Why else would he throw to Byrd in double coverage?

And Gronk's PI call was total BS too.  He mauled Mike Adams.  He pushed off on his first reception, too.

We have seen time and time again through Cam's career that he plays much better, and the offense functions much better when Cam can run. It's our X factor, and it showed big time on Sunday. We have to continue to let Cam be Cam, and let him run whenever he feels the need. When Cam is involved on the ground is when he is at his best, and when the team is at its best. I hope we continue to see more of it going forward.

I was checking the stats from the KC game and they were praised over and over about how great they did.  They held the Patriots to 371 total offense and we held them to 373 (I believe)

Pretty good against the top scoring offense in the league.  We keep Detroit in check similarly we should be fine.  As long as our offense clicks like it did yesterday.  We will give them a run for their money.

We beat the Patriots in their house, where they beat the Saints, who beat us in our house last week.

It just goes to show that it's pretty darned hard to know who beats who in the first quarter of the season. You just don't know who teams are generally in that period of time. 

Our offense beat their defense. Our offense did not beat our team. Take that as a positive.

On to Detroit for a meeting of teams with a lot to prove. Should be a good game on the fast indoor field.

47 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

Please I hope all of u that said oh no this season is over we are finished to please say we still suck and will only win like 2 or 3 more games. Panthers are at their best when the media and all the crappy fans are down on them!!!!

Honestly that is pretty pathetic.  Underdog role is for perennial losers.   Panthers need to get out of this loving the underdog role and embrace the perennial ass kickers on game day role.

3 minutes ago, Wyank said:

Honestly that is pretty pathetic.  Underdog role is for perennial losers.   Panthers need to get out of this loving the underdog role and embrace the perennial ass kickers on game day role.

having back 2 back winning seasons would go a long way in changing that mindset...

Archived