• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton passer rating

Jeremy Igo

26 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Today - 131

Last week - 44

What was the difference? Both defenses were bad. Better game plan? No distractions ?

Faced teams with different circumstances.

Saints were 0-2, desperate, their season on the line.

Patriots were coming off an emotional last-second win vs Texans. 

- Any given Sunday - 

I mean the Saints just shut out the Dolphins. Weird stuff happens over there but it's still a shut out. Bills defense is really good and they're a play away from being 4-0, regardless if Julio left, they were frustrating the Falcons just like everyone else. 

I hadn't seen some of those screen options before. I've never seen Cam throw that much behind the line and yet he averaged 10 YPA and that was easily the best KB, Funchess and Cam have ever looked together. I've  been saying it's time to see Devin produce and he has impressed me more in the last few games than ever, you can tell he is in a different mindset on the field. Funchess with 7 receptions in a real game (not the bucs in 2015) is completely unheard of, he also had a PBU. Considering they even fumbled on 1st and 10 from their 13, I think they dictated this game more than the score and that's impressive. 

Also shout out the guys who stepped up: Dickson, Fozzy, Seymour, and Mike Adams got slightly abused but honestly didn't give up a disaster play and nearly had an INT.

3 hours ago, ShutDwn said:

I mean the Saints just shut out the Dolphins. Weird stuff happens over there but it's still a shut out. Bills defense is really good and they're a play away from being 4-0, regardless if Julio left, they were frustrating the Falcons just like everyone else. 

I hadn't seen some of those screen options before. I've never seen Cam throw that much behind the line and yet he averaged 10 YPA and that was easily the best KB, Funchess and Cam have ever looked together. I've  been saying it's time to see Devin produce and he has impressed me more in the last few games than ever, you can tell he is in a different mindset on the field. Funchess with 7 receptions in a real game (not the bucs in 2015) is completely unheard of, he also had a PBU. Considering they even fumbled on 1st and 10 from their 13, I think they dictated this game more than the score and that's impressive. 

Also shout out the guys who stepped up: Dickson, Fozzy, Seymour, and Mike Adams got slightly abused but honestly didn't give up a disaster play and nearly had an INT.

Mike got abused twice that I can remember and once was against Gronk. I was actually really pleased with his feistiness. Lot of people were talking about him being old and soft but he played angry out there. What you like to see from a safety.

First of all no distractions them speaking with Richardson and him telling them he had their back helped tremendously. If anyone thinks that that did not affect their play last week your crazy. Last yr when they played at home and the roits were happening the players were distracted and it showed. They have families and Mr. Richardson not saying anything definitely did not sit well..That is why immediately following u heard meeting with mr. Richardson.  Money means nothing to racists just look what happened to lebrons gate,  and bennett. This fight stands for people of color poor and rich.

Playcalling with time left to survey and make play adjustments. Pats defense and offensive lines. WRs.

4 hours ago, Castavar said:

Another underrated aspect was, we were FINALLY getting to the line with 15 seconds left. Gave Cam enough time to change calls, make the proper checks at the line, and dissect the defense pre-snap, something that was non-existent first 3 weeks.

This was huge

Archived