• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Julius Peppers now listed as questionable for tomorrow

Jeremy Igo

20 hours ago, Snake said:

Kinda hard to build a young roster when the coach and owner want the old guys to stay. Or are you just ignoring that Dave got fired for wanting to avoid exactly what is happening now. 

Thing is, Dave's not good at drafting/signing young, franchise turning talent. So you get an over-reliance on said old players until you're inevitably placed in situations like this. 

Many of the problems and holes on the roster is Gettleman's own fault.

1 hour ago, rico6 said:

Thing is, Dave's not good at drafting/signing young, franchise turning talent. So you get an over-reliance on said old players until you're inevitably placed in situations like this. 

Nope.

2 hours ago, rico6 said:

I tell ya what. You come up with a formula guaranteed to draft/sign franchise turning talent, and I will help you market it. Then we'll both get rich and retire.

You do realize there are folks who have spend their entire careers trying to figure this thing out? And they still fail more than they succeed. For you to make it seem like it is just easy as pie? Is disingenuous. 

15 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I tell ya what. You come up with a formula guaranteed to draft/sign franchise turning talent, and I will help you market it. Then we'll both get rich and retire.

You do realize there are folks who have spend their entire careers trying to figure this thing out? And they still fail more than they succeed. For you to make it seem like it is just easy as pie? Is disingenuous. 

Man what?

8 hours ago, rico6 said:

1bae09fb2ecdd32e63311526238fb66456ffd699

Archived