• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers at Patriots - The positive thread...

Jeremy Igo

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 12:02 PM, Jeremy Igo said:

Panthers have their backs to the wall. 

Unlike last week, Cam Newton is not listed on the injury report. Cannot underscore enough how important that is. 

CMC and Stewart totally healthy against one of the worst run defenses in the league. 

We dodged a bullet with Kelvin Benjamin, he 100% and will start. Devin Funchess has actually looked decent so far this year. 

Shepard was open all day last Sunday, something I am sure was pointed out to Cam in the film room. 

On defense,  Worley is out.. This may end up being a blessing in disguise if Seymour can come in and improve the play on that side of the field. 

Throw in the fact that they met with team ownership this week and appear to feel better about the whole situation and perhaps the Carolina Panthers can come out and play like we know they can. 

Pats 71 Panthers 13

2 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

Oh how clever you are. Except someone already beat you to it. I mean c'mon man. The dang thread is barely 3 pages. Take 60 seconds and read it before you throw out some inane comment. 

Oh how defensive you are,chill dude . Im not required to read through threads before stating my opinion 

I have no love of the Patriots and the people I know who are Pats fans are outright weasels who didn't know the NFL existed until 2002

my football year would be made if we beat the Pats and win out at home at a minimum

i honesty do not know what to think about this year 

my head tells me Pats 38 Panthers 17

my heart tells me Cam really is super man Amd to shut everyone up, he had the game of his life, Luke really is Capt America, Matt Khalil can block and Shula isn't an idiot

and the Panthers win 

24 to 21

3 hours ago, Ship said:

If we go in there and win, move to 3-1, the falcons lose, and the bucs and saints show mixed results, what do you all make of our outlook?

Our immediate outlook would be tied for first. Our long term outlook would still be determined by our bias'.  

For some folks, this win will be the start of something good. For others, it may be just a win, nothing more. It all comes down to how we play. The better we play, the more folks may be willing to buy in.

16 minutes ago, Dr. Quest said:

If you think Worley can beat Brady....lol...it will be just like the Saints game...they'll target Worley...constantly. ...it's gonna be embarrassing....

I realize you are just doing your shtick. But Worley is not playing. So it is going to be really difficult for Brady to abuse him. If Tom Brady abuses Worley tomorrow, I will quit the Huddle.

Also, you know what might be embarrassing? Throwing a rant, and not even know you don't know what's going on.  Ah facts. Who needs em huh? 

Archived