• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers at Patriots - The positive thread...

Jeremy Igo

Cam needs to be Cam of 2015 

if that happens, yes a chance, if not, 'turn out the lights, the party's over...'

gotta hope someone can cover gronkowski and the Panthers never great against TEs

still and yet, it is on Newton because he is who Bellinchek will try and take away and make him win it with his arm

i would say that Shula should take a page from KCs book, but that is asking far far too much

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Unlike last week, Cam Newton is not listed on the injury report. Cannot underscore enough how important that is. 

Do you mean he isn't on the injury report during the practices? Because I thought we had ZERO bodies on the injury report for the game last week.  First time in forever that I ever remember that happening.  Meaning this would be the 2nd week in a row he isn't on the injury report, right?

3 hours ago, sanjay_rajput said:

I'm positive you will be eating crow along with 90% of Huddlers 

I hope to skygod that I'll be eating crow stew come Sunday afternoon. 

I'll watch every second, win lose or tie. 

I hope Shula makes me look retarded. I hope RIverboat comes out of hiding. 

Always positive before any game, and this one is no different.  Hopefully playing the reigning champ, after getting embarrassed, is a big kick in the ass for the players...

The coaches on the other hand, are what scares me.  If the players can rise above surely getting out-schemed, sure we can win.  Sadly, I think we do just enough to make it close and heartbreak ensues 

Cam is the key. 

He has to execute as best he can with the dribble called by Shula and needs to change the calls if needed

No huddle needs to be the theme of the day to keep those pats substitutions limited

He needs to lead Sunday  

He needs his head in the game and no where else 

The Cam from the 2015 Giants comeback, we need that guy

As he  says. 'Simple and plain'

no excuses 

Archived