• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Curtis Samuel won't play Sunday

Jeremy Igo

32 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

So, because Samuel is out, we only have 4 WR. Benjamin, Byrd, Shepard and Funchess. That will not be hard for the Patriots to figure out who Cam will throw to. Worse case scenario, Benjamin knee gets sore, then we are down to 3 WR during the game. I have a feeling we will be running the ball a lot.

If Cam shoulder does alright and the incompetent Shula actually uses the right wr for the routes we may be ok...More speed on the field..just needs to be mixed in with good play designs and play calls...who am i kidding we are screwed..lol

42 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

So, because Samuel is out, we only have 4 WR. Benjamin, Byrd, Shepard and Funchess. That will not be hard for the Patriots to figure out who Cam will throw to. Worse case scenario, Benjamin knee gets sore, then we are down to 3 WR during the game. I have a feeling we will be running the ball a lot.

You left out the best slot receiver on the roster. 

41 minutes ago, bull123 said:

And Bree's missed him for another TD

gettleman negotiated us right out of bringing Ginn back...but it's OK, we drafted a WR to replace him...of course the replacement has been hurt since we got him

My problem with Gettleman's WR picks are that they really aren't WRs. They're guys who fit the mold of what he wants in a WR. KB was the only real WR and even he was being projected as a receiving TE at the NFL level by many. Funcheas was a WR/TE hybrid and Samuel was a WR/RB hybrid. We keep drafting intriguing prospects but we don't seem to have any idea as to how to effectively utilize them. 

Archived