• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you, wouldn't you Part II

Murph

Can I change my answer? Don't get me wrong, I would still do her, but I can't be with a woman who I couldn't allow to go down on me. I think from the top down she would look too much like George Burns.

And I probably could only get semi hard for a blow job from George.

Can I change my answer? Don't get me wrong, I would still do her, but I can't be with a woman who I couldn't allow to go down on me. I think from the top down she would look too much like George Burns.

And I probably could only get semi hard for a blow job from George.

Talk about a dustjob!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I would take Fields as a backup if I didn't have to give up much for him. I think he has earned and could be a legit backup in the league behind a very durable starting QB who doesn't miss a ton of games.  That's no knock of Fields as I think Russel Wilson is done and feel like at this point Fields will take the job back from Wilson before seasons out. Of course I'm biased because Russel Wilson gives me the creeps with his extreme level of awkwardness and just plain weirdness. He is about as fake as they get and apparently a master at convincing others that he still has anything left. In Seattle I don't know if it was his skill or guys like Tyler Lockett who didn't get enough credit for coming down with his hail Marys he would just randomly throw up.
    • He is a talented fat guy hence where his name comes from. Also lived hard but cleaned himself up and appears to be a good human being trying to give back much like Post Malone. Both of those two seem genuine as hell to me even though I don't listen to either's music.
    • The whole scenario is dumb and wouldn't possibly work for the Browns so it will never happen. Mr. happy Ending is stuck up in that poo hole they call Cleveland. I know that city all too well as it's where I grew up. Watson and Cleveland deserve one another. Both aren't worth a poo.