• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could Seymour win the starting job this weekend?

Jeremy Igo

48 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

hate to break it to you guys, but Bradberry had the worse game against the Saints rather than Worley.

And as far as on our defense, Seymour has a ways to go in zone coverage before he gets a big role.

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed. Missed so many tackles.

56 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Rivera does loves his vets.. Even one year liabilities. Seymour could ball out and Worley will still start next week, unfortunately  

I've been a supporter of RR from the beginning but he's wearing me out with his narrow conservative ways, in fact it's feeling lately like Foxy never left!

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

hate to break it to you guys, but Bradberry had the worse game against the Saints rather than Worley.

And as far as on our defense, Seymour has a ways to go in zone coverage before he gets a big role.

Yep. Bradberry is guessing wrong A LOT. 

3 hours ago, Saca312 said:

I really don't know if using zone CBs or not that much man is a good idea. I guess we will see. 

3 hours ago, Farachlombardi said:

He's more of an unknown . I'm rolling with Worley he's a great corner and is still learning I see some Josh Norman / Chris gamble in his play he just makes too many mental mistakes which can be fixed 

Sometimes I wonder if I'm watching the same games as the people on this huddle... you're confusing camp with real game time. Dude... Worley is garbage, I wasn't a Norman fan, but don't say his game is anything like Gamble's. Worley couldn't Crack the 53 on any other team but this one,  but yet, here he is, in all his glory 

Archived