• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nike Limited Jersey

Sampson

Hey,

Am I crazy or is there no where to get the Nike Limited jersey for CMC? Looking to get the blue, and can't find it anywhere. I've been looking since he was drafted. Any help would be appreciated.. They have the customizable ones where you can select a player, but those are $150 for the Game jersey (screen printed numbers, etc).

Thanks!

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Can't help you but I think I'm done buying jerseys until a guy retires. Seems like every time I buy a jersey something bad happens.

Bought a Jake jersey right before the elbow fiasco. Bought a Smitty jersey right before he broke his leg. Bought a Luke jersey right before the concussion.

Sounds like you need to design a custom made Mike Shula jersey.

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Can't help you but I think I'm done buying jerseys until a guy retires. Seems like every time I buy a jersey something bad happens.

Bought a Jake jersey right before the elbow fiasco. Bought a Smitty jersey right before he broke his leg. Bought a Luke jersey right before the concussion.

Can we interest you in a Brady jersey before say Saturday?

20 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Hey,

Am I crazy or is there no where to get the Nike Limited jersey for CMC? Looking to get the blue, and can't find it anywhere. I've been looking since he was drafted. Any help would be appreciated.. They have the customizable ones where you can select a player, but those are $150 for the Game jersey (screen printed numbers, etc).

Thanks!

If I'm not mistaken, I found McCaffrey blue limited jerseys at Academy Sports in Rock Hill, SC this past Sunday.

15 minutes ago, zacka77ack said:

I am pretty sure Limited's don't show up for a player until they are in Year 2. I remember trying to buy a Benjamin jersey his rookie year and was unable to find one.

I believe this is correct. Tried buying Luke's Limited and it wasn't available until year two in White and Black and not available until year three in Blue. 

Check nflshop.com and if it's not there then it's not available. At least not a authentic one. 

Archived