• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: Cam Newton on meeting with JR

Jeremy Igo

58 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Can someone summarize for those who can't listen to it now?

It was honestly hard for me to hear on full volume but basically cam said people come from different backgrounds and have diff views, had a confidential meeting with Richardson and called it productive. 

28 minutes ago, SOJA said:

It was honestly hard for me to hear on full volume but basically cam said people come from different backgrounds and have diff views, had a confidential meeting with Richardson and called it productive. 

so he said nothing

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Just goes to show Rivera has little control over his locker room. You know I really wanted to believe Football was pure and not controlled by media agendas but the sad truth has come to roost. The SB winner has probably already been picked and they will all kneel with the trophy. 

I came to that realization many years ago and had it thrown back in my face in SB 50. 

Just now, Squirrel said:

Somethings are bigger than a game.  Peppers said it best that he couldn't stand back and not do anything. 

lets be real though..is going to the locker room or taking a knee doing anything really? its more show boating than anything more of a " look at me see im for a cause" thing than anything else...i have no problem if they want to set up some foundation or something to raise awareness go for it..heck put stickers on their helmets..but the kneeling and what not is just so pointless and stupid

Archived